Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster This Way 691
On 9/11/2024 at 4:44 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Do we think they make a whoopsie and mean Graham Norton? This article doesn't mention that Andy Cohen show

Moderator 7,818

Can we get a cute piano, solo performance of DWAS on TV?

:flutter: I just want to watch my queen shine while acknowledging the succes this song has. Gaga live in the UK, Bruno on tour in Asia! 

(And I heard about the shows Bruno has planned in Brazil) 

• love 2

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 9/11/2024 at 9:14 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

:giveup: Gaga attending London premiere lets go 

Ig more RT n metacritic reviews will pour in on September 25th 

Praying they are mostly positive this time 

Edited by Ayobabylon

Popster This Way 691
On 9/11/2024 at 4:56 PM, Dirkje said:

Can we get a cute piano, solo performance of DWAS on TV?

:flutter: I just want to watch my queen shine while acknowledging the succes this song has. Gaga live in the UK, Bruno on tour in Asia! 

(And I heard about the shows Bruno has planned in Brazil) 

The current Graham announced guests have no musician apart from Gaga so... maybe!

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,907

DWAS success is for the stans who always whine about lack of promo from gaga esp during chromatica era n blames its underperformance on gaga 

See? When something sticks with the GP you don't need irrelevant live performances esp during streaming era bc tiktok does that for you 

• paws up 1

Moderator 24,159
On 9/11/2024 at 9:22 PM, sugden said:

Let people talk about jfad

Like is itthat hard to ignore a post?

I don't mind occasional posts about Joker: Folie à Deux here and there in the General Charts Discussion thread, but if you're going to write long, detailed paragraphs about it, I’ll have to issue a warning point as it would be off-topic. We have a dedicated thread for discussing the film, its reception, and speculation on how it's going to perform, so please keep those conversations there. Thanks for understanding!

• paws up 2
  • thanks 3
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 9/11/2024 at 11:52 PM, sugden said:

Let people talk about jfad

Like is itthat hard to ignore a post?

It looks like GGD once again, filtering bad news :billie:

It's not like the box office predictions were baseless and i think we're all aware that the meltdowns are exaggerated

Did something change? :billie:

Popster This Way 897

Okay so I have a friend who worked in the movie industry in my country, normally she's capable of getting 1 or 2 free tickets for me or even some special test screenings. Today I asked her if she can get me a ticket for JFAD and she said most of the seats for test screenings are already booked and there's no way she can get one for me:bigbird:

Not to say it's any indication of how the box office will perform but I believe it will still gross big for the first couple of weeks, the hype is still here

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 7

ARTPOPster 1,079
On 9/11/2024 at 7:18 PM, Gabi said:

Okay so I have a friend who worked in the movie industry in my country, normally she's capable of getting 1 or 2 free tickets for me or even some special test screenings. Today I asked her if she can get me a ticket for JFAD and she said most of the seats for test screenings are already booked and there's no way she can get one for me:bigbird:

Not to say it's any indication of how the box office will perform but I believe it will still gross big for the first couple of weeks, the hype is still here

banned :romance:

• lol 5

ARTPOPster 2,192

I think there's a difference between posting updates/news/reviews/RT or MC scores and then people just discussing their opinion on the movie/gaga's acting career/speculations 

• thanks 4

Popster This Way 897
On 9/12/2024 at 12:19 AM, Azor Ahai said:

banned :romance:

I just saw the post :icant: I thought the bar was not posting any negative opinions

I'll edit my post if there's any trouble

Popster to Popster 3,695
On 9/11/2024 at 1:00 PM, Ayobabylon said:

DWAS success is for the stans who always whine about lack of promo from gaga esp during chromatica era n blames its underperformance on gaga 

See? When something sticks with the GP you don't need irrelevant live performances esp during streaming era bc tiktok does that for you 

But when it doesn't stick, what do you do? Exactly, you get off your butt and get to work!