Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 4,602
On 9/11/2024 at 3:38 PM, GraceRandolph said:

There's really no other big movies coming out in between now and JFAD so it'll still go #1 if it opens with $25M domestically. :dead:

Good at least we can still say a #1 is a #1 :laughga:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,095
On 9/11/2024 at 9:26 AM, BenG said:

4 October 7pm screening. HoG was premiered here

Hide contents

Screenshot-2024-09-11-at-14-24-55.png

I love that you still have this saved in a file. Someone must catalogue the floppage. :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 22,959

-40k from last Tuesday? Oh it's over for the fad of 2009.

Anyway, streams difference from last Tuesday for the top 10:

DWAS: -40k
Birds of a feather: -350k
Taste: -900k
Who: -800k
Espresso: -700k
Please x3: -1.5M
Karol G: -400k
Good Luck Babe: -200k
Bed Chem: -250k

• paws up 18
  • shook 3
  • sad 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2

On 9/11/2024 at 8:43 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The Joker 2 pre-era for anyone hyped for this movie is trully wasted. No shade but it’s not because of the mixed reviews or tickets sales 1 month ahead of release. It's only because of useless fans meling down every two seconds.

And I'm trully not the only one feeling this way. Fans are 100% wasting the moment. And that's sad to see.

We’re being realistic, and WB is dropping the ball on promo. 

• thanks 1
  • lol 2

On 9/11/2024 at 8:43 AM, Leptine said:

Good at least we can still say a #1 is a #1 :laughga:

Neither ASIB or HOG were ever #1 for a weekend at the box office so we’re definitely getting Gaga’s first with Joker at least. 

• yaas, gaga 4

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 9/11/2024 at 2:47 PM, GraceRandolph said:

We’re being realistic, and WB is dropping the ball on promo. 

Yeah we're just reacting to the news as they come. This is a charts thread - we will celebrate the good news as much as meltdown over the bad news. That's life.mp3

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 2

The Fame Popster 466
On 9/11/2024 at 9:43 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The Joker 2 pre-era for anyone hyped for this movie is trully wasted. No shade but it’s not because of the mixed reviews or tickets sales 1 month ahead of release. It's only because of useless fans meling down every two seconds.

And I'm trully not the only one feeling this way. Fans are 100% wasting the moment. And that's sad to see.

Agreed. I don't know why people are constantly meltdowning here. And they have been constantly repeating the same negative sentiments in multiple posts. 

Regardless of how the movie performs and the prospect of it being Oscar-worthy, it will still be a good thing in Gaga's career. I don't know how to put it here -- but working with Todd Phillips and Joaquin is not something any regular actor get to choose. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,641

Copying my post from ATRL:

On a lighter note... I've been thinking about LG7 and some of the things she said in the Vogue interview and I have some thoughts:

I feel like this album will be a reflection on Lady Gaga the entity (the "notorious being"), a bit of a culmination of what she's been through the last decade and a half.

I thought it was interesting how in the interview she talked about how she was writing about the difficult times she had while being happy. I think this album will contrast a lot with Chromatica, in which she was still inside that turmoil kinda forcing herself to the booth and just writing a very direct straight to the point version of whatever she was feeling. This time I'm expecting her to take more of an outside, metaphorical view of herself as a person and an artist.

Unrelated to this but I think Shadow Of The Night might've been a song she wrote during The Chromatica Ball, specifically about that experience (the monsters around). Maybe that was the real reason she included it on the film, and not because it's a lead single.

• paws up 8
  • love 3

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 9/11/2024 at 2:50 PM, gagaxuan said:

Agreed. I don't know why people are constantly meltdowning here. And they have been constantly repeating the same negative sentiments in multiple posts. 

Regardless of how the movie performs and the prospect of it being Oscar-worthy, it will still be a good thing in Gaga's career. I don't know how to put it here -- but working with Todd Phillips and Joaquin is not something any regular actor get to choose. 

I don't think her film career is in danger if she's still getting praise but she needs to choose her next project wisely. 

Edited by OreoÀDeux
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,095

Movie floping hard. Grace Messy-dolph thinks her dress ended her movie career. Joaquin Phoenix spit on her at the premier. Todd Phillips cut her part down to 5 mins of screen time. Only 100 tickets sold worldwide so far. DWAS is stuck at 50 on the Spotify Italy chart. They had to come up with something QUICK. :gaycat::gaycat::gaycat:

• shook 1
  • lol 6
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 9/11/2024 at 2:48 PM, Azor Ahai said:

Taste getting 4 times more spins on radio  than DWAS:whatga:

I know I mean we did see that call-out data and taste was smashing and DWAS was dead last I mean it’s clearly the case it’s not having a good response ( again). I just hope they don’t give up 

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 9/11/2024 at 2:51 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Movie floping hard. Grace Messy-dolph thinks her dress ended her movie career. Joaquin Phoenix spit on her at the premier. Todd Phillips cut her part down to 5 mins of screen time. Only 100 tickets sold worldwide so far. DWAS is stuck at 50 on the Spotify Italy chart. They had to come up with something QUICK. :gaycat::gaycat::gaycat:

When she shows up to the VMA's with a TFM level serve to hype LG7 era :giveup:

Spoiler

:hey_there:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 9/11/2024 at 2:51 PM, Imtired1616 said:

I don’t trust Nicole he trolls, I distinctly remember a mood board that came of nothing and him teasing Joe Calderon at 2020 VMAs lol 

I don’t think Gaga’s career is over or anything because of JFAD, but it feels like another setback after HOG, which she didn’t need. I just hope she has a killer role lined up already and LG7 is a smash. 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 333
On 9/11/2024 at 9:52 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I know I mean we did see that call-out data and taste was smashing and DWAS was dead last I mean it’s clearly the case it’s not having a good response ( again). I just hope they don’t give up 

@Arturo Didn’t you confirm the “dead last on callouts” conspiracy theory to be fake news?

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 9/11/2024 at 2:53 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I don’t trust Nicole he trolls, I distinctly remember a mood board that came of nothing and him teasing Joe Calderon at 2020 VMAs lol 

Same however I wouldn't be shocked if Gaga shows up unnannounced. She's been doing that quite a few times this year.