Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 4,600

We need the box office to come through before talking campaign, if this flops like people that are tracking the presales are claiming this won’t get anything anyway, this desperately needs box office success, it’s the only narrative that can save it, WB needs to continue hard with promo, yesterday it was a good move with inserting the trailer on the debate.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1
  • love 2

On 9/11/2024 at 3:52 AM, Leptine said:

We need the box office to come through before talking campaign, if this flops like people that are tracking the presales are claiming this won’t get anything anyway, this desperately needs box office success, it’s the only narrative that can save it, WB needs to continue hard with promo, yesterday it was a good move with inserting the trailer on the debate.

If it bombs WB is just going to put it's eggs in the Dune 2 or Gladiator 2 basket, but I think Ridley might've f-ed up Gladiator 2 as well so maybe JFAD can get some attention from WB in the end. :laughga:

• lol 1

On 9/11/2024 at 11:52 AM, Leptine said:

Is this really flopping? What's the tea?

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 9/11/2024 at 9:52 AM, Leptine said:

My local cinema is definitely filling more. Will check again next week when it gets closer to the time.
I think the budget was more like 120-150m, marketing WW 150-200m and the film needs to make 600-800m to have a success narrative.

I predict OW 105-110m domestically, and final WW total 750m but we shall see!

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,600
On 9/11/2024 at 11:00 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Is this really flopping? What's the tea?

Presales in the US are very weak at the moment. 

Popster to Popster 4,600
On 9/11/2024 at 10:59 AM, GraceRandolph said:

If it bombs WB is just going to put it's eggs in the Dune 2 or Gladiator 2 basket, but I think Ridley might've f-ed up Gladiator 2 as well so maybe JFAD can get some attention from WB in the end. :laughga:

They need to put their eggs now that situation is still salvageable, because if this gets labeled as box office bomb along with mixed reviews, they won’t give it any kind of nominations..

Popster to Popster 4,600
On 9/11/2024 at 11:01 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

My local cinema is definitely filling more. Will check again next week when it gets closer to the time.
I think the budget was more like 120-150m, marketing WW 150-200m and the film needs to make 600-800m to have a success narrative.

I predict OW 105-110m domestically, and final WW total 750m but we shall see!

The problem is the comparison with the first, this should actually outgross the first to have the real success narrative or doing the same numbers at least, 800 would be a great result but not outstanding and 600 would be seen as decent, keeping in mind this costed 200 (X4 the first).

ARTPOPster 1,079
On 9/11/2024 at 12:00 PM, Miaou said:

GREECE
Top Singles

#8 (+22) Die With A Smile (New Peak)

Another top 10 :catwalk::catwalk::catwalk: 

Yess my country stanning! They really stanned Shallow as well so no surprise there. It was a huge radio hit.

Popster to Popster 4,600
On 9/11/2024 at 11:18 AM, Simona ventura said:

Hello guys,

I've discovered this forum yesterday, nice to meet u all <3. I'm italian but I live in Belgium. 

Sdi Beh le Leiba :laughga:

• lol 1

Popster This Way 701

Hello guys,

I've discovered this forum yesterday, nice to meet u all <3. I'm italian but I live in Belgium. 

Not you choosing Simona ventura.... She used to be a force a lot of years ago.. And she made dolce&gabbama even more famous 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 629

Hello guys,

ciao simona, ci sarà un tour?

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 482

Hello guys,

Hello little manneken pis ❤️

• love 2

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 9/11/2024 at 10:30 AM, GraceRandolph said:

ITS GETTING BIGGER. THE BEAT IS GETTING BIGGER.

i always said this would be ACCLAIMED. Poor POPGA STANS (it can always be traced back to them since she didn’t release act 2) for spreading bad jush!

On 9/11/2024 at 10:29 AM, Azor Ahai said:

Let me guess, no top artist update and no charts again? 

Days Of The Week Gnome GIF

Well Spotify hasn’t broken its heel so the pressed Madonna stans behind the updates always make us wait so that could be good news but… let’s see