Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

On 9/10/2024 at 9:48 AM, Azor Ahai said:

DWAS is not a flop by any metrics, I think most users like me are joking :romance:

Im just giggling cause the dramatics are on the roof but yeah :billie:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,827
On 9/10/2024 at 8:45 PM, MissAsia said:

She is almost 40..radio won t play her anymore... I Don t understand why radio plays Beyoncé so much.. 

could be due to her vocals as she loves to sing extremely high notes which doesn’t always sound very pleasant unlike the smooth buttery vocals of her peers. Could also be due to the label she’s on so it’s hard to really pinpoint it down :enigma:

A Popster Is Born 10,456
On 9/10/2024 at 3:02 PM, Aloe said:

could be due to her vocals as she loves to sing extremely high notes which doesn’t always sound very pleasant unlike the smooth buttery vocals of her peers. Could also be due to the label she’s on so it’s hard to really pinpoint it down :enigma:

I don't think it's about her vocal the song is highly appreciated by the GP and everyone is praising both Bruno and Gaga's vocals on it

• paws up 1

On 9/10/2024 at 10:02 AM, Aloe said:

I think its just her label not moving a finger for this song. Which is understandable if they are supposed to bring their A game for the LG7 single, and it makes total sense if we consider that DWAS was not even expected to serve such longevity and success prior the arrival of the new era

On 9/10/2024 at 2:47 PM, ReadyGaga said:

She sould release illusion as lead single, Houdini would have been an amazing second single but illusion sound like a mega hit (the same level of Don't Start Now) 

It's not that good to me, I like the pre-chorus and bridge but the chorus annoyed me quickly and sounds dated.

Houdini is waaay better and it's aging well for me. Training Season also wasn't a good single choice, like it's not a bad song but it doesn't stick as a hit. 

Her only options for singles were Houdini and These Walls. She needs to comeback with a DJ collab very soon methinks. 

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,827
On 9/10/2024 at 9:04 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I don't think it's about her vocal the song is highly appreciated by the GP and everyone is praising both Bruno and Gaga's vocals on it

Yea I was just making a general statement but one thing for certain is that she’s very loud 

Edited by Aloe

A Popster Is Born 10,456
On 9/10/2024 at 3:06 PM, Thrasher said:

It's not that good to me, I like the pre-chorus and bridge but the chorus annoyed me quickly and sounds dated.

Houdini is waaay better and it's aging well for me. Training Season also wasn't a good single choice, like it's not a bad song but it doesn't stick as a hit. 

Her only options for singles were Houdini and These Walls. She needs to comeback with a DJ collab very soon methinks. 

Apparently she's featuring on a Charli XCX brat remix soon

• shook 1

Moderator 24,137
On 9/10/2024 at 6:38 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Apparently she's featuring on a Charli XCX brat remix soon

Wait what happened to that Katy collab?

:billie:

• lol 3

ARTPOPster 1,827
On 9/10/2024 at 9:04 PM, Hags Labs said:

I think its just her label not moving a finger for this song. Which is understandable if they are supposed to bring their A game for the LG7 single, and it makes total sense if we consider that DWAS was not even expected to serve such longevity and success prior the arrival of the new era

So no radio payola then no radio chart hits then :bradley: