Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 9/9/2024 at 10:26 AM, derpmonster said:

One thing I find interesting about that Vogue interview is she's saying nearly the same thing she always has... Sure, she doesn't do accents anymore (except the HoG interview era :jailga:) but she said back in the Born This Way era that she always lived halfway between reality and "fantasy"--she just chose the word "artifice" this time. :telephone:

Then there's the whole brilliant monologue from Marry The Night: "When I look back at my life..." 

I wonder if she's trying to say something truly different this time or just rephrasing/reframing her past in a way that's congruent with her present. 

I've always believed Gags suffers from interviews bc they just represent a very specific frame in time in the life of a woman that seems like she's in constant change and has very deep opinions on how her world works and about popstars and all that fantasy/artifice/call it whatever you want that surrounds them... like, I'm pretty sure by the time the interview is out she, even if partially, thinks differently or, at least, she'd qualify things she said 

Edited by danwasd
  • paws up 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 9/9/2024 at 8:11 AM, TheCureInChromatica said:

OH WAIT IT HASN'T UPDATED YET THIS IS JUST A GLITCH! 

Spoiler

punch slap GIF by RuPaul's Drag Racejoking

Popster to Popster 4,596
On 9/9/2024 at 1:04 PM, danwasd said:

I've always believed Gags suffers from interviews bc they just represent a very specific frame in time in the life of a woman that seems like she's in constant change and has very deep opinions on how her world works and about popstars and all that fantasy/artifice/call it whatever you want that surrounds them... like, I'm pretty sure by the time the interview is out she, even if partially, thinks differently or, at least, she'd qualify things she said 

I also think people put too much weight on what she says on interviews, at the end of the day you need to elaborate some concepts and you can’t always repeat the same things or stuff, props to Gaga for always managing to be articulate and interesting during interviews, reason of why Beyoncé for example rarely do them since years.

Edited by Leptine

Pop-a-911-ster 39,246
On 9/9/2024 at 7:38 AM, Emi said:

NIGHTb*ch debuts with 85% on Rotten Tomatoes (13 reviews)

Do we still care about RT for other movies after ours bombed? 

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

edit: the way I was so excited for the GG, CC, SAG & BAFTA and could not even care 1% now :laughga:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 9