Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 9/9/2024 at 11:22 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

@Ayobabylon I am sorry, but she literally plays herself in every movie. Amy Adams can pull off being goofy, funny, b*chy, femme fatale-ish, "sad girl-ish" and so on. Ronan plays the same type of character over and over again.  

I mean, compare her to Rooney Mara, for instance, who is capable of playing polarly opposite characters. Can you imaging Ronan pulling off something like The Girl with Dragon Tatoo and Carol? 

well yes tbh 

i have not seen 100% of ronan's filmography but whatever i have seen she was the best part about it 

I mean little women, lady bird, Brooklyn, etc she has proved her merit 

maybe the roles might not very different aka the goofy girly girl roles but im sure she can do them

Rooney mara is not her peer she is in her late 30s n a good actress esp her best role in the girl w a DT but carol (which is also good) i think roman can pull that off 

i think you find her accent a little unsettling

Popster for Sale 57,180
On 9/9/2024 at 6:48 AM, kékette said:

Deezer France:
#31 (+10) Die With a Smile *New Peak*

WTF ?! OMFG

Week 3: #71-#73-#71-#58-#61-#65-#50
Week 4: #43-#41-#31-

giphy.webp

Incroyable

On n’est plus un échec

• love 1

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 9/9/2024 at 11:33 AM, danwasd said:

oh taylor, get off the floor :jailga:

She is a such a public pleaser n thats reduces her artistic merit in a way she doesn't even realize bc she genuinely has potential to do something radical esp in pop music but for that she might have to lose her fanbase for which she will never be ready 

• paws up 1

Popstanne 9,702
On 9/9/2024 at 12:23 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

I think AM US is kinda glitching these days, everytime Taste rises to #1, both Espresso and PPP rise to #3 and #4; when Taste goes #2 Espresso and PPP fall to #5 and #6

I don't think its a glitch, probably a time when Gen Z (or whatever Sabrina main demographic) is most active 

Pop-a-911-ster 25,796
On 9/9/2024 at 9:28 AM, zoldyck said:

I don't think its a glitch, probably a time when Gen Z (or whatever Sabrina main demographic) is most active 

Yeah but always the same movements for the same songs are kinda weird imo

All posts from Gaga’s IG from the Vogue cover and the Venice look have reached at least 1M likes. She seems to have recovered a little from the flop era she was having during the dark days AKA horse labs! :horse_race:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 6
  • love 1

Popstanne 9,702
On 9/9/2024 at 12:34 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Yeah but always the same movements for the same songs are kinda weird imo

It would jave been if they weren't by same artist. People listening to taste are probably listining to Esp and Px3

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 9/9/2024 at 8:49 AM, ARTPOP said:

The way DWAS is finally catching up in France after people started to forget her olympics performance :icant:

Why didn’t they like it? I missed all that.

i loved it… but the English don’t know their own language let alone another one hihi 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658
On 9/9/2024 at 9:59 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Why didn’t they like it? I missed all that.

i loved it… but the English don’t know their own language let alone another one hihi 

Because they didn’t understand what she was saying. But they can’t speak on this, French are awful in English speaking

• paws up 1
  • lol 1