Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Pop-a-911-ster 31,596
On 9/8/2024 at 12:31 PM, artgagapop said:

ehh idk about that, the fanbase should be way more hyped for this than DWAS and it should also have bigger playlist support from day 1. The GP should also be more intressed now with Joker+DWAS to check it out on the first day, compared to DWAS. Also hoping she will serve a crazy and legendary video once again that grabs alot of attention to the song.

I'm most likely very delusional, but i have hopes for around a 10m debut for the lead :bigbird:

:rip: love you sis but a 10m debut… 

• lol 2

Popster This Way 628
On 9/8/2024 at 12:48 PM, Dirkje said:

"Lady Gaga radiates aura, she has the movie star quality that you cherish every time they are on screen. She’s quite prominent in the role yet can be at the periphery too often. Not sure if that’s because I want more of her or that her elusive Harley has me wondering what’s beneath the surface since she tends to lie about her past and motives a lot".

• paws up 6

Moderator 7,676
On 9/8/2024 at 1:13 PM, XXXlop said:

"Lady Gaga radiates aura, she has the movie star quality that you cherish every time they are on screen. She’s quite prominent in the role yet can be at the periphery too often. Not sure if that’s because I want more of her or that her elusive Harley has me wondering what’s beneath the surface since she tends to lie about her past and motives a lot".

We'll find out soon when we hit the cinemas! 

• yaas, gaga 3

Popster to Popster 3,860
On 9/8/2024 at 3:20 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

My biggest fear is that the success of DWAS doesn't translate into more streams for the LG7 lead single. The success of "Flowers" did virtually nothing for "River" and ESV. We are not ready for the lashings if this happens.   

This success translation thing is frontloaded anyways

Imagine if dwas actually impacts the lead but if its another stupid love there will be no use of that impact 

And even if DWAS doesn't impact the lead that much but lead single is another DWAS in the making with average debut but great longevity, i would prefer this scenerio tbh 

Also the major reason why Flowers didn't reflect its impact on river n esv is bc Flowers itself was controversy carrier with people making up how its a revenge track against her husband who cheated at the same house etc etc

N river being a dated electronic niche track n esv itself being a lackluster album i rebuke that for lg-7 id prefer it be a complete body of work with or without hit singles 

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • paws up 1
  • love 1

Moderator 7,676
On 9/8/2024 at 1:19 PM, Dirkje said:

Other kworb updates:

Shallow:
Youtube:

iTunes:

ARUTW:

iTunes:

#7 Romania

ASIB soundtrack:
iTunes:

Apple Music:

• love 1

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 9/8/2024 at 12:17 PM, Ayobabylon said:

This success translation thing is frontloaded anyways

Imagine if dwas actually impacts the lead but if its another stupid love there will be no use of that impact 

And even if DWAS doesn't impact the lead that much but lead single is another DWAS in the making with average debut but great longevity, i would prefer this scenerio tbh 

Also the major reason why Flowers didn't reflect its impact on river n esv is bc Flowers itself was controversy carrier with people making up how its a revenge track against her husband who cheated at the same house etc etc

N river being a dated electronic niche track n esv itself being a lackluster album i rebuke that for lg-7 id prefer it be a complete body of work with or without hit singles 

Yeah the hype affects how many people listen on the first few days but it has to stick around for reasons other than that. People act like Flowers did nothing when that is not true - ESV had a pretty good debut for Miley's standarts, but it failed to stick. 

• love 2

Popster to Popster 3,860
On 9/8/2024 at 4:00 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Also maybe we won’t get TTH during the first week for LG7’s lead or maybe it’s the 15s like DWAS

I think we will get #1 on TTH and an exclusive radio deal as well but eventually be blocked by DWAS on billboard 

Popster to Popster 3,860

by October the billboard points will be weaker than it is rn as well 

unless someone big surprise drops 

Perfect scenerio for the lg-7 first single which apparently is halloween themed

Oct 17: release 

Oct 25-Oct 31: halloween week, so boost in streamed n a possible new peak on billboard hot 100

Edited by Ayobabylon

Pop-a-911-ster 28,899
x3
On 9/8/2024 at 1:26 PM, Ayobabylon said:

by October the billboard points will be weaker than it is rn as well 

unless someone big surprise drops 

Well LG7 is coming :pirate:

• yaas, gaga 2