Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 18,468
On 9/21/2024 at 11:17 AM, Dean Judaster said:

If any of you feel bad for Katy, think about what Ke$ha, an actual abuse victim, had to go through

Katy decided to play stupid games, so she's winning stupid prizes

kesha-cries-as-she-learns-she-will-not-b

I really think it’s ok to feel whatever people are feeling towards either one of them and their stories. And I don’t think feeling sorry for Katy’s bombing means that people don’t feel sorry or can’t feel sorry at the same time for Kesha and what she went through. Her story is just on a whole another level. 

• paws up 4

Popster to Popster 2,970
On 9/21/2024 at 12:01 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I really think it’s ok to feel whatever people are feeling towards either one of them and their stories. And I don’t think feeling sorry for Katy’s bombing means that people don’t feel sorry or can’t feel sorry at the same time for Kesha and what she went through. Her story is just on a whole another level. 

This, i don't get the heroes of the situation

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,630

Gaga's top songs on YouTube Music, September 21, 2024

t98snDB.png

Compared to when I first started tracking (May 9 this year)

Spoiler

02C2lIP.png

• Poker Face crossed 2.1B (not sure how close that 2B was at May to the threshold); rank 2 (-1)
  • Judas +66M and crossed 800M milestone; rank 3 (+2)
  • Always Remember Us This Way +34M; rank 4 (-1)
  • Bad Romance crossed 2.6B (same situation as PF; since the ten millions aren't displayed anymore); rank 5 (-3)
  • Shallow crossed 2.4B; rank 6 (-2)
  • Just Dance +40M; rank 7 (-1)
  • Bloody Mary +34M and crossed 300M milestone; rank 8 (+1)
  • Alejandro crossed 850M

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,630
On 9/21/2024 at 7:01 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I suppose that's fair for just Katy. In the context of Dr. Puke however, I am happy that he is BLOCKED from success in the industry and skating by.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 9/21/2024 at 12:12 PM, Dean Judaster said:

I suppose that's fair for just Katy. In the context of Dr. Puke however, I am happy that he is BLOCKED from success in the industry and skating by.

Exactly why would anyone feel sorry album executively produced by a rapist is bombing on all fronts :excuseme: If this album did well it would also mark Luke's comeback to the pop music. Katy running to him doesn't make me feel sorry for her either. Then we also have her absolutely disgusting fanbase that made hate train even worse with their nasty kesha bullying

Edited by Replay
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 528
On 9/21/2024 at 10:40 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

7    -1    Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile (Official Music Video) 3,143,003

Seems like it hasn't peaked on youtube yet. :giveup:

Rise up lotus, rise, this is the beginning :dead:

• love 1

Popster to Popster 4,155

Teg absolute slayage of future on AM US

Today we might freefall in position on USA Spotify but not in streams although i dont think DWAS will be rising on billboard hot 100 next week bc it seems like future is gonna have several top 10 debuts

Popster to Popster 4,155
On 9/21/2024 at 4:16 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

We are #1 on AM US without future :oops:

and Katy Perry will have the biggest debut for an album on spotify if we remove every album who got higher debut than 8m

Popster to Popster 3,222
On 9/21/2024 at 4:27 AM, ARTPOP said:

I don't think we're discussing enough the fact that Gaga's mom liked a Katy bombing post :banana: that is so insanely hilarious to me

The only thing funnier would have been a bunch of nuns. :dead: