Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 11,857
On 9/20/2024 at 7:08 PM, Dirkje said:

Billboard Switzerland (Swiss)

#8 DWAS (+3) *New peak! 
4 weeks on chart

https://www.billboard.com/charts/switzerland-songs-hotw/

Hey just a heads up. Most of the positions you posted were already posted in the past. See the date in the chart? It says "Week of September 21", which means that chart has been out for 6 days already

• thanks 1

Moderator 8,071
On 9/21/2024 at 12:10 AM, Doncho said:

The Joker soundtrack better has Gaga and Joaquin as lead artists. Make it count for charts and awards :lesson:

I mean it would be so stupid if they didnt. Especially Gaga.

I mean you got such a huge superstar working with you, why not use the full potential. Knowing she has such a big fanbase. 

Naah I dont think they would make that mistake. I mean they are promoting like crazy atm.

A Popster Is Born 11,857
On 9/20/2024 at 7:13 PM, Dirkje said:

I mean it would be so stupid if they didnt. Especially Gaga.

I mean you got such a huge superstar working with you, why not use the full potential. Knowing she has such a big fanbase. 

Naah I dont think they would make that mistake. I mean they are promoting like crazy atm.

Exactly. I hope so! They gave her lead credits on Top Gun Soundtrack but for some reason it didnt count for Billboard. A shame really

• paws up 1

Moderator 8,071
On 9/21/2024 at 12:15 AM, Doncho said:

Exactly. I hope so! They gave her lead credits on Top Gun Soundtrack but for some reason it didnt count for Billboard. A shame really

Kworb does count that as an album of hers too. I'm only watching HMH for updates though

Pop-a-911-ster 27,174

Rolling Stone has given Katy Perry’s ‘143’ 1.5 out of 5 stars (30), calling it as dated as Vine. 

it can stop getting worse :enigma:

• shook 2
  • lol 4

A Popster Is Born 11,857
On 9/20/2024 at 7:20 PM, Dirkje said:

Kworb does count that as an album of hers too. I'm only watching HMH for updates though

Yeah but kworb is a page made by a random guy :icant:

We ll take it though :oscar:

Popster for Sale 41,876
On 9/20/2024 at 11:31 PM, Emi said:

Metacritic score for 143 down to 36 (8 reviews)

:toofunny:

Time to update the gifs

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,772

I lowkey feel bad at how disastrous this is going :rip:

I feel like Katy is an appealing artist and she had it in her to make a solid pop album. Why run back to Dr. Luke and put out this trash? Even if she personally doesn't believe him to be guilty - how could she not see this coming? 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 372
On 9/20/2024 at 2:27 PM, kékette said:

Weekly Top Songs Spotify France:
#29 (+1) Die With a Smile - 1,256,062 (+506 streams)

No big change since the rise really started at the end of the week. But with the rise on Deezer we will increase in the Top Singles, and next week even more hihi.

There will be an album bomb by Tiakola I fear :bebe:

• sad 1

Popster for Sale 57,289

DWAS Latin America Spotify:

#2 Peru

#4 Bolivia, Venezuela

#5 Brazil

#7 Panama

#10 Ecuador, El Salvador

#11 Honduras

#12 Chile, Costa Rica

#18 Dominican Republic

#19 Mexico, Nicaragua

Highest English song in every country of the region and much better peaks than Shallow

It feels surreal to see her slaying like that there in 2024, they haven’t truly stanned a Gaga song since like Bad Romance :dead:

• paws up 3
  • love 2

ARTPOPster 2,042
On 9/20/2024 at 7:53 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

I feel like Katy is an appealing artist and she had it in her to make a solid pop album. Why run back to Dr. Luke and put out this trash? Even if she personally doesn't believe him to be guilty - how could she not see this coming? 

And the fact that not one single person from her own team/label told her nor advised her how to approach her comeback? Truly sabotage :katy:

Popster for Sale 44,772
On 9/20/2024 at 11:59 PM, Hags Labs said:

And the fact that not one single person from her own team/label told her nor advised her how to approach her comeback? Truly sabotage :katy:

Or maybe they did? Not sure which is worse

A Popster Is Born 11,857
On 9/20/2024 at 7:53 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

Am I the only one that feels her failure has (almost) nothing to do with Dr Luke? The music is just bad and outdated. Lot of artists get hits while working with questionable people. I think she would of flopped the same if Dr. Luke wasnt on the record :icant:

• thanks 1