Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

ARTPOPster 2,199
On 9/20/2024 at 8:21 AM, Boris said:

AM Today’s Hit

BOAF got the cover and DWAS down to #17 (-5). :gunga:

This is just p*ssing me offffffff it's been top 5 for weeks and #1 WW. This is ridiculous

• paws up 1
  • thanks 5

Popster This Way 703
On 9/20/2024 at 7:21 AM, Boris said:

AM Today’s Hit

BOAF got the cover and DWAS down to #17 (-5). :gunga:

Isn t n 1 on the chart? How is this possible? Interscope boycotts gaga for boaf

A Popster Is Born 14,784
On 9/20/2024 at 7:46 AM, XXXlop said:

I mean, he's not a bad person for supporting Trump, instead of Kamala. He's a free person, and has the right to defend what he stands for.

It's very dangerous to judge a person only because he doesn't share your ideology.

We don't know him, and as far as we know, he is NOT a bad influence for Gaga and has been a good father. So we shouldn't "cancell" him, only because of his legitimate political views.

this whole essay is a mess and a half lol

free to defend an openly racist, misogynist, homophobe, transphobe and a convicted felon? not on my watch :jailga:

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 653
On 9/20/2024 at 7:58 AM, MissAsia said:

At least we are on the cover of Spotify.. Better than nothing

We're not. Tate Mcrae is on the TTH's cover, we're just at #1.

Popster to Popster 2,909
On 9/20/2024 at 12:41 AM, Arturo said:

Saying Tity's album is better than TTPD is wild :rip:

While I agree that the standard editions songs have some cringe duds combined with some okay songs that got old real quick, Katy could only DREAM of songs to the level of quality found on the TTPD: The Anthology tracks

I'm convinced this forum just listened to a few of the songs on the standard and called it a day.

The Black Dog, The Albatross, Chloe Or Sam Or Sophia Or Marcus, How Did It End?, The Prophecy, Cassandra all miles above what Katy could ever hope to achieve in song writing and clearly never has based on her entire discography.

Even some of the standard tracks like Clara Bow, So Long London, and Florida!!! are leagues above what Katy has done in the past 10 years. TTPD isn't Taylor at her best yet it's still Taylor being better than Katy like she always has been.

The Prophecy and Cassandra, The Albatross and Chloe&Company are some of my favorite song of the year, the lyrics are amazing and i love how they sound, i would have loved that Taylor choiced the entire album  with this sound and production. 

On the standard tracklist, my favorites are My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys and Gulty as Sin? 

Popster to Popster 2,909
On 9/20/2024 at 8:35 AM, ReadyGaga said:

The Prophecy and Cassandra, The Albatross and Chloe&Company are some of my favorite song of the year, the lyrics are amazing and i love how they sound, i would have loved that Taylor choiced the entire album  with this sound and production. 

On the standard tracklist, my favorites are My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys and Gulty as Sin? 

For who understand the Cassandra reference and knows the ancient tragedy this is amazing 

Screenshot-20240920-083847-Chrome.jpg

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 478
On 9/20/2024 at 1:42 AM, ViviLittleM said:

How did Capitol even approve 143 :enigma: they want Katy to finish her contract fast so she goes or?

Don't worry BRAZIL will save it.

A Popster Is Born 13,397
On 9/20/2024 at 12:13 PM, Simona ventura said:

I start to feel sorry for her. She deserves to be criticised for having worked with Dr Luke but then, why we don't apply the same to Nicki Minaj?

Because Nicki Minaj’s music still has demand I guess

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,110
On 9/20/2024 at 9:43 AM, Simona ventura said:

I start to feel sorry for her. She deserves to be criticised for having worked with Dr Luke but then, why we don't apply the same to Nicki Minaj?

Nicki has a p3do husband and many many worse controversies than working with a rapist. Her fans don't care about controversies.

• paws up 1

Popstanne 9,702
On 9/20/2024 at 11:43 AM, Simona ventura said:

Nicki is worse offender. She is married to a literal criminal, have hitsory of bullying his husband's victim,.... 

I can literally go on, she is by far the most disgusting mainstream singer out there.

She is dragged, but she just happened to have bigger and dedicated fanbase. Also rap audience tends to look past these things a lot more comapred to pop fans.