Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 2,985
On 9/19/2024 at 8:36 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Idk I think it would be useless, it’s a jazz cover

Uhm... ok... It's not like she hasn't release TWO full jazz cover albums...

Popster This Way 708
On 9/19/2024 at 8:01 AM, FRANZGA said:

1% increase.. finally a green update in H100 since 2nd Week? :giveup:

There is now a difference of 59 points between us and the #1. Next is going to be an amazing one, radio increasing and our competitors decreasing on radio. Next week we can reach #2 I can feel it

A Popster Is Born 11,535
On 9/19/2024 at 7:51 AM, Adarsh said:

Maybe they’ll release a single next Friday 

Sep 27th fingers crossed :excited:

With MV like HMH, some movie scenes, some other scenes of Gaga singing it, a mix. Would be lovely :jailga:

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 9/19/2024 at 1:15 AM, Ben said:

I mean tbh was there really a song off Joanne that would have been a hit as a lead single?

John Wayne

And then DiC as a post album single in a remix with Bad Bunny and J Balvin :nicki_scream:

Ohh fadga letting 2 #1s go away

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 11,535
On 9/19/2024 at 9:45 AM, Adarsh said:

Every little promo matters 

Nobody is expecting it to get playlist, radio or promo. It's just a song for a movie to create more interest purrr 

• love 1

Popster This Way 603

Late to this, but wanted to say DWAS is amazing. Like I missed music with full enunciation, long chorus and slower progression, not 2:45 songs. Also, for me the best part of the song is when they lower the tone:… I wanna be next to you.  

The song smashing is no surprise, the chemistry of the two and in the current landscape I noticed GP is into more simple production songs (BOAF). Even Beyonce with Texas Hold ‘Em got a decent hit in the start of the year with a simple sounding song. Gaga/Bruno also was my idea for Joanne era, i think A-yo or another song would be  perfect with him. I always envisioned this collaboration to be monumental whenever it would drop and it really stands out on the status and legacy of both artists and feels natural. 

• paws up 6
  • love 7

ARTPOPster 1,080

Spotify really hurt this thread with their late updates. I miss having the morning Spotify update to look forward to, now everything is afternoon and early evening.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

Popstanne 9,918
On 9/19/2024 at 6:51 AM, TheCureInChromatica said:

This is most likely due to the fact that I Had Some Help's versions are all combined on Apple Music. 

They’re not combined on the live chart, but they are on the daily chart, where it’s #1 (+1) today.