Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 9/18/2024 at 10:29 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

Y'all success stans better not ruin LG7 fun when the lead tanks even though it's a masterpiece :nicki_scream:

I'm gonna say something maybe controversial, but properly because she has DWAS smashing that I'm not worried about LG7 first single possibly underperforming as long as it's a good song with great visuals, it's fine to me.

Edited by Leptine
  • paws up 7

Popster This Way 691

SNL only really makes sense on album release, so February. It's how she used it for BTW, ARTPOP and Joanne releases.

It feels like no matter what, the October single will be cannibalised by DWAS by the first week so let's just enjoy that the next month will literally be the biggest, most diverse month of Gaga content we've ever experienced:

• DWAS continues to smash worldwide
  • Major Joker 2 premiere looks, interviews and big promo spots like Graham Norton
  • Joker 2 soundtrack drops
  • Joker 2 drops
  • LG7 lead single drops with MV

074a4e9a4cb213c18559a8eabb4ce041.gif

Edited by Rusty
  • paws up 7
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,593

Rewatching now the new trailer and I see there's still a scene that they were claiming it was deleted, watch them having add to the movie all the Gaga delete scenes because of the backlash and poor presales :icant:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,777
On 9/18/2024 at 6:47 PM, little legend said:

@BenG we need projection graphs showing when DWAS is estimated to reach 2b streams + top 10 , top 10 and top 1 of most streamed songs on Spotify 

I’m too drunk atm :icant:

• shook 4

Popstanne 9,365

Not to beat a deadty horse but I still cannot believe Capitol execs, Katy, and her team listened to Woman's World and said "yeah people will be streaming this all summer" 
:bigbird:

Spoiler

Actually let me be humble. Who knows what Gaga will throw at us in a month :bigbird:

Edited by Arturo
  • thanks 2
  • lol 14

On 9/18/2024 at 7:58 PM, Arturo said:

Not to beat a deadty horse but I still cannot believe Capitol execs, Katy, and her team listened to Woman's World and said "yeah people will be streaming this all summer" 

Hide contents

Actually let me be humble. Who knows what Gaga will throw at us in a month :bigbird:

The fact that since Interscope has already snatched a massive hit from her with DWAS they will probably let her release anything :dead:

• paws up 2
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3
On 9/19/2024 at 1:58 AM, Arturo said:

Hide contents

I mean there were people that thought that the next signle after Shallow should be Stupid Love :katy_pie:

So nothing can surprise us anymore 

• thanks 1
  • lol 9

Popstanne 9,365
On 9/18/2024 at 4:07 PM, little legend said:

I mean there were people that thought that the next signle after Shallow should be Stupid Love :katy_pie:

So nothing can surprise us anymore 

true but the level of f- up between a Stupid Love lead and a Woman's World lead are magnitudes apart. SL was just loud with low replay value as shown in its recurrent streams. But it was good for the radio climate at the time and for casual/recreational streaming during its chart run (work out, wfh playlists etc)

Woman's World is closer to a Perfect Illusion but still miles away.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 9/18/2024 at 7:12 PM, Arturo said:

Perfect Illusion SWEETIE

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3
On 9/19/2024 at 2:12 AM, Arturo said:

true but the level of f- up between a Stupid Love lead and a Woman's World lead are magnitudes apart. SL was just loud with low replay value as shown in its recurrent streams. But it was good for the radio climate at the time and for casual/recreational streaming during its chart run (work out, wfh playlists etc)

Spoiler

Well let's agree that both Stupid Love and Perfect Illusion are way better than Woman's World. 

For me however, Stupid Love is such a cheap song that shouldn't exist in Gaga's discography. 

Perfect Illusion on the other hand is a masterpiece :giveup: