Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 4,593

I think they're gonna release a musical scene ahead of movie release by the way, always to play the Gaga's card, they're clearly very aware of the complains about her being underused.

• paws up 7

On 9/18/2024 at 5:58 PM, Leptine said:

All the musicals released in the last years basically flopped, so the new trend has been to not show musical scenes in trailers to sell the movie better like it happened recently to 'Wonka', I agree it sucks but it's like this..

Last trailer from today is also far too revealing for a first trailer

The first one did its job it was everywhere with Youtube reactions videos

Popster for Sale 44,631
On 9/18/2024 at 5:02 PM, Dirkje said:

I hope its nonsense what I'm gonna say. But watching the timeline, could it be that LG7 = the movie soundtrack?

It's nonsense 

the movie soundtrack is standart classics sung by Lee and Joker

• paws up 2

Moderator 7,813
On 9/18/2024 at 6:06 PM, hennywise said:

I like her early 2000s stuff. Is the new album country or pop?

Same here, but also her late material has bops. She is on my list of artists I would love to see live. She's one of those who were big while I grew up. 

• love 1

Moderator 7,813
On 9/18/2024 at 6:16 PM, MissAsia said:

?????? 

Its 18th of September today. The leadsingle of LG7 is supposed to come in October. We have yet to get the announcement of the exact date, we dont even have the title yet. Also JFAD is supposed to come in October. That sounds like quite a lot imo. Just today we hear a snippet of a song used in JFAD. 

Or Gaga is getting extreme busy upcoming month, or maybe its all the same. I dont know, nobody knows. Like I said I hope its nonsense. But imo it looks like the time is ticking. 
As I'm afraid that if the movie is out, and everybody talks about that. People are gonna forget about LG7. Or am I wrong here?

Popster to Popster 3,094
On 9/18/2024 at 12:26 PM, Dirkje said:

Its 18th of September today. The leadsingle of LG7 is supposed to come in October. We have yet to get the announcement of the exact date, we dont even have the title yet. Also JFAD is supposed to come in October. That sounds like quite a lot imo. Just today we hear a snippet of a song used in JFAD. 

Or Gaga is getting extreme busy upcoming month, or maybe its all the same. I dont know, nobody knows. Like I said I hope its nonsense. But imo it looks like the time is ticking. 
As I'm afraid that if the movie is out, and everybody talks about that. People are gonna forget about LG7. Or am I wrong here?

Nobody knows. There's A LOT going on right now. Even for Gagas standards. I'm afraid of LG7 lead getting pushed back because of the DWAS smashage.