Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

ARTPOPster 1,848
On 9/18/2024 at 11:17 AM, nydedan said:

the way WB managed to pick those positive quotes from critics:icant:

That's ubiquitous in movie promotion. A truly horrible film could quote a bad review saying it "tries to be a classic" by saying "a classic":rip:

• lol 4

ARTPOPster 1,415

tbh this new clip makes me more upset that there's so much wasted potential for this movie and she could've had her biggest silver screen moments acting wise...you can tell she really poured her heart and soul into this role but those m**ers failed her:bradley:

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 3

ARTPOPster 1,848

Inb4 I get another off topic warning and ban for this comment, but I took the LSAT on the 4th and I find out my score on the 25th, so in a week. I've already submitted three law school applications, and I'm waiting for my score to submit the fourth if it's high enough

• hugs 3
  • love 3

ARTPOPster 1,848
On 9/18/2024 at 11:29 AM, little legend said:

Poor Shallow. DWAS is destroying it.

s62SmDS.gif

THIS GIF

The movie is called Haeundae (Tidal Wave), a 2009 Korean film about a giant tsunami, which like most disaster fliccks is incredibly unrealistic - water does not move that slowly

• shook 1

Moderator 7,743

Though I still think that JFAD could also give ASIB songs a booster. Just like what we see happening now, how DWAS is doing that. (Kworb is the source of that)

Popster to Popster 4,585
On 9/18/2024 at 5:26 PM, nydedan said:

tbh this new clip makes me more upset that there's so much wasted potential for this movie and she could've had her biggest silver screen moments acting wise...you can tell she really poured her heart and soul into this role but those m**ers failed her:bradley:

I lowkey feel the same but her voice truly manages to make everything better anyway, she truly deserved to be co-lead and the movie being incentered on her character, from the clips we saw so far, she ate.

• paws up 1
  • love 1

On 9/18/2024 at 5:45 PM, VoldeLorde said:

I still don’t understand why they hid the fact it was a musical. ITS LADY GAGA. Of course it’s gonna sound good. This was the best trailer they’ve had 

Feel like they were keeping some interesting promo stuff for the last couple of weeks. It's generally the best time to hype up a movie.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 2
  • love 1

Moderator 7,743

I still don’t understand why they hid the fact it was a musical. ITS LADY GAGA. Of course it’s gonna sound good. This was the best trailer they’ve had 

Safe the best for last?

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,585

All the musicals released in the last years basically flopped, so the new trend has been to not show musical scenes in trailers to sell the movie better like it happened recently to 'Wonka', I agree it sucks but it's like this..

• paws up 1