Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 3,093
On 9/18/2024 at 9:33 AM, Runway said:

At risk of not being #humble enough, I feel like we are in for a surprise with LG7 and at least one of its singles will be a hit. I feel like she has way too much momentum between DWAS smashery and JFAD to just flop :katy:

Pre-release, Gaga seems much more dialed in and confident about the music to me. That's why I think it'll be successful.  

The Fame Popster 386
On 9/18/2024 at 3:33 PM, Runway said:

At risk of not being #humble enough, I feel like we are in for a surprise with LG7 and at least one of its singles will be a hit. I feel like she has way too much momentum between DWAS smashery and JFAD to just flop :katy:

what if we get like two hits :shakes: #humble

• lol 1

Popstanne 7,568

Interesting how DWAS is slowly climbing in Pakistan. Same thing happened with Indonesia. I remember it didn't chart there the first few days and slowly climbed to its current success. We'll see if we're gonna Stan Pakistan or not

• love 1

On 9/18/2024 at 4:20 PM, Dirkje said:

Just watched it, here's a free link (though the website closes sometimes if there's a lot of traffic). Gaga appears like 3 times. The 1st and last time are about disinformation and social media in general, nothing too interesting, but the 2nd time she talks about the her having a d*ck rumor and how she refused to correct it because she didn't want people to think it's shameful for women to have d*cks.

• hugs 7
  • yaas, gaga 4

Popstanne 9,904
On 9/18/2024 at 10:43 AM, JennyWayne said:

Interesting how DWAS is slowly climbing in Pakistan. Same thing happened with Indonesia. I remember it didn't chart there the first few days and slowly climbed to its current success. We'll see if we're gonna Stan Pakistan or not

We need turkey to mirror Indonesia though, Pakistan is way smaller 

On 9/18/2024 at 6:07 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

The way DWAS might still be #1 on Spotify when LG7 single drops :dean_scream:

vmeJTQg.jpeg

When artists charts get updated first and she is #4. We all get excited its because of lg7 lead after few hours it turned out to be DWAS just hitting new peaks :icant:

• lol 2