Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 3,693
On 9/17/2024 at 12:43 AM, Arturo said:

Praying being 5x Platinum is amazing.

Does that mean MR is 5x Platinum eligible since they always tracked pretty closely to each other on streaming and sales...

If Praying is 5x Platinum then MR is 6x Platinum at least.

• thanks 1

Popstanne 9,907

Kworb Youtube

4    +1    Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile (Official Music Video) 3,045,789    41,084
5    -1     KAROL G - Si Antes Te Hubiera Conocido | Coke Studio 2,857,002    9,755

Not DWAS getting more daily views than Karol G :dead:

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 4

On 9/17/2024 at 7:15 AM, Azor Ahai said:

Aphrodite coming home to Greece, an iconic moment of my career as a teenage little monster. Unfortunately, I couldn't go to the airport to greet the goddess

What a great memory the tracking of ticket sales was! It’s sold out! It’s sold out! She sold 60k tickets! She sold 80k tickets! Only for the stadium to be empty at the end :pillow: the meltdowns were :icant:

• lol 3

ARTPOPster 1,079
On 9/17/2024 at 8:23 AM, ViviLittleM said:

What a great memory the tracking of ticket sales was! It’s sold out! It’s sold out! She sold 60k tickets! She sold 80k tickets! Only for the stadium to be empty at the end :pillow: the meltdowns were :icant:

It was so empty that by the middle of the concert they just opened the doors and let everyone in:mess:

In Wikipedia it says sold out ArtRave: The Artpop Ball - Wikipedia  26,860 / 26,860 which is so ridiculous cuz this stadium is huge can fit 70k+ as you said :mess:

Edited by Azor Ahai
  • shook 1
  • lol 5

ARTPOPster 1,416
On 9/17/2024 at 1:32 PM, Azor Ahai said:

It was so empty that by the middle of the concert they just opened the doors and let everyone in:mess:

In Wikipedia it says sold out ArtRave: The Artpop Ball - Wikipedia  26,860 / 26,860 which is so ridiculous cuz this stadium is huge can fit 70k+ as you said :mess:

what i didn't know this story until now :icant:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,079
On 9/17/2024 at 8:59 AM, nydedan said:

what i didn't know this story until now :icant:

More hot gossip from that show:

There were a lot of middle aged and older people that were given free tickets from someone. I was in a seated position with my cousin because we were 15 and we were scared of the standing section. Everyone next to us was dressed like going to the opera and was very critical of me singing my heart out to every lyric.

I swear they were giving me stares and they didn't know any song, they just stood there.  

So the stadium was half empty AND the people in the show were not real fans, they were literally paid(ore more likely free) actors! 

• shook 1
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,918
x3
On 9/17/2024 at 8:15 AM, Azor Ahai said:

Aphrodite coming home to Greece, an iconic moment of my career as a teenage little monster. Unfortunately, I couldn't go to the airport to greet the goddess

I was so lucky to witness this live:giveup:

• shook 3
  • hugs 2
  • love 5