Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster for Sale 41,758

Die-With-A-Smile-Records.jpg

Assumptions:

Spoiler
  • Constant WoW % decay
  • Does not take into account other effects, such as boost from LG7 lead single release
  • Uniform day-on-day change over 7-days, i.e. (1 - dod_decay) ^ 7 = 1 - wow_decay
  • Projected daily streams = projected 7-day average streams, i.e. instantaneous = average

Edited by BenG
  • paws up 9
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

“A Bar Song (Tipsy),” on American Dogwood/EMPIRE (with country radio promotion by Magnolia Music), totaled 76.8 million radio airplay audience impressions (down 1%), 29.3 million official streams (down 2%) and 10,000 sold (down 5%) in the United States Sept. 6-12.
Taste” also tallies a third total and consecutive week at No. 1 on Streaming Songs (27 million, down 14%). (While the song’s sum of raw streams is the week’s second-highest, below that of “A Bar Song (Tipsy),” “Taste” tops Streaming Songs due to the application of weighting to all titles’ paid/subscription and ad-supported on-demand streams and programmed/radio streams.)

Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars’ “Die With a Smile” jumps 6-4 on the Hot 100, three weeks after it debuted at its No. 3 bes

• paws up 2

On 9/16/2024 at 6:04 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Second date at Tottenham was not fully sold out

Gaga did 86k from two shows there 

First show was 46k (confirmed by gaga)

Second show was 40k attendance

For comparison beyoncé did 5 shows with 47k each, Metallica did 90k with 2 shows as well. 

So stadium choice was not bad 

Gelredome def was odd bc its close to dusseldorf but maybe her team wanted to see if she can do 2 shows at dusseldorf next time n did not want to risk it 

She should book stadiums in scotland, manchester n wales this time n maybe 1-2 dates at Wembly stadium

American stadiums is where massive updgrade is required esp from those ugly baseball parks 

Gillette stadiums > fenway park (Boston)

Levi stadium > Oracle park (SF) 

Lincoln FF > Hershey park stadium 

FedEx field> national park washington 

Soldier Field> wrigley Field 

Sofi stadium > dodger stadium 

Soldier Field, sofi, metlife n maybe rogers centre are the places where can she do multiple 50k+ capacity stadiums 

Places like Atlanta, Houston, Arlington etc is where im not sure if she is ready for NFL stadiums or not 

I don’t think you’re being an OGH at all you literally just giving facts… The Sweden date also didn’t have full capacity, so how would just adding more dates in Europe effect the ticket price or attendance?

We know she’s touring force, but she’s not as strong as p!nk or bey -and she needs the right schedule and the right project to support it, not a two year delayed underperforming album and the ASIB era was also past at that stage 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 2
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,902
On 9/16/2024 at 11:07 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I don’t think you’re being an OGH at all you literally just giving fact The Sweden date also didn’t have full capacity, so how would just adding more dates in Europe effect the ticket price or attendance?

We know she’s touring force, but she’s not as strong as p!nk or bey -and she needs the right schedule and the right project to support it, not a two year delayed underperforming album and the ASIB era was also past at that stage 

my pov is built on chromatica ball reception i was there checking how tickets were selling/not selling

Maybe it was slow in many regions bc of covid thats why im not 100% sure 

sweden date actually sold out in 10-15 days including vip tickets so basically it was immediately sold out but the upper region was not allowed for some renovation purpose. 

Gelredome date was definitely beating her as though bc it had like 15k tickets unsold 1 week prior to the show 

USA sales were extremely slow as well atlanta was the slowest one it had 3,000 tickets unsold till last couple of days 

Arlington was not superstrong either, but nothing beats the nightmare of Houston texas 💀 

Newyork, Chicago, Boston, La, SF are her strongest regionS