Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

My biggest issue with Live Nation is how they underestimate Gaga's potential. Some of the stadium choices during the "Chromatica Ball" were quite questionable. That show at GelreDome was a poor choice when they could have booked a central stadium (I understand the financial considerations for renting a stadium and the savings involved, but better options were available).

In London, they chose Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, which has a much lower capacity compared to Twickenham Stadium, for example (where the Born This Way Ball shows were held). In short, there's a lot of potential to be maximized for Gaga by choosing the right venues at the right times.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Moderator 7,816
On 9/16/2024 at 6:37 PM, BloodyRain said:

DAILY REMINDER WE ARE 25 / 32 / 39 DAYS AWAY FROM #LG7 FISRT SINGLE AND EVEN LESS DAYS FOR THE ANNOUNCEMNET

DO YOU REALISE THE MEANING OF THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE?? WE ARE ALMOST THERE AND DWAS IS SLAYING AND YOU ALL WILL DIE WITH A SMILE WHEN YOU WATCH JOKER AND GAGA CHARACTER EVEN AFTER YOUR COUNTLESS MEANINGLESS DISCUSSIONS ABOUT GAGA ROLE

Fixed :cm: 

• yaas, gaga 1

On 9/16/2024 at 9:43 AM, admin said:

It was so bad. We eventually just gave up and walked a mile away to be able to call an Uber.

PS on Gaga touring in general. She's definitely a bit behind Bey and Pink in their most recent tours, but I don't think she falls behind them on interest level or ability. Bey's last tour came after her biggest album in a while and it supersized that tour a bit. Gaga could easily match it next year, if she wants to. She might do the same markets / same shows per market - but she'll be able to sell out 50 stadium shows even if LG-7 is Chromatica-sized.

If LG-7 blows up, I bet she could do 75+. The movie won't hurt either. 

I also gave up on uber and WALKED from Dodger stadium to my hotel in downtown :dead:

It took like 40 min I think

• hugs 2
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,906
On 9/16/2024 at 9:29 PM, Osama said:

The narrative that Gaga is not a touring force is so 2014, give up already. She's going to sell out a +50-date stadium tour and you can seethe. :bigbird:

You need Comprehension skills bc nobody said she is not a touring force 

and I didn't even say she cant sellout 50 date stadium tour bc she can but it will be more difficult for her then bey, p!nk n taylor

On 9/16/2024 at 9:42 PM, Osama said:

He ain't afraid, he's jealous that Gaga will embark on her biggest tour yet. That fake narrative that Gaga can't sit at the table with P!nk, Beyoncé and Taylor is OGH's narrative because I deal with them every day and they repeat the same thing like pirate parrots. He just tones it down here so he doesn't get banned. :nickiha:

Gaga stan or hater but p!nk bey n Taylor definitely are biggest female touring acts rn 

Gaga comes at 4th

• lol 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,906
On 9/16/2024 at 10:18 PM, Bernadette said:

My biggest issue with Live Nation is how they underestimate Gaga's potential. Some of the stadium choices during the "Chromatica Ball" were quite questionable. That show at GelreDome was a poor choice when they could have booked a central stadium (I understand the financial considerations for renting a stadium and the savings involved, but better options were available).

In London, they chose Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, which has a much lower capacity compared to Twickenham Stadium, for example (where the Born This Way Ball shows were held). In short, there's a lot of potential to be maximized for Gaga by choosing the right venues at the right times.

Second date at Tottenham was not fully sold out

Gaga did 86k from two shows there 

First show was 46k (confirmed by gaga)

Second show was 40k attendance

For comparison beyoncé did 5 shows with 47k each, Metallica did 90k with 2 shows as well. 

So stadium choice was not bad 

Gelredome def was odd bc its close to dusseldorf but maybe her team wanted to see if she can do 2 shows at dusseldorf next time n did not want to risk it 

She should book stadiums in scotland, manchester n wales this time n maybe 1-2 dates at Wembly stadium

American stadiums is where massive updgrade is required esp from those ugly baseball parks 

Gillette stadiums > fenway park (Boston)

Levi stadium > Oracle park (SF) 

Lincoln FF > Hershey park stadium 

FedEx field> national park washington 

Soldier Field> wrigley Field 

Sofi stadium > dodger stadium 

Soldier Field, sofi, metlife n maybe rogers centre are the places where can she do multiple 50k+ capacity stadiums 

Places like Atlanta, Houston, Arlington etc is where im not sure if she is ready for NFL stadiums or not 

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • thanks 2

On 9/16/2024 at 1:25 PM, Thrasher said:

P!nk hasn’t delivered for a while music-wise but she’s definitely cemented her touring status sis 

Her last tour had whole-a** stadium legs in North America, Europe and Australia 

Yeah but to some extent like I truly don’t and confirm won’t see Pink having a sold out tour in Latam for example nor Asia unlike Gaga 

Popster to Popster 3,906
On 9/16/2024 at 10:26 PM, Arturo said:

P!nk is bigger in Europe and Oceania but Gaga is a bigger touring force in North and South America for sure.

Not in america

P!nk last tour earned 200M from north America from 2 legs (1 in stadium, 1 in arenas)

Rn she is on her 3rd north Leg with all NFL stadiums 

• thanks 1