Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 3,670
On 9/16/2024 at 1:14 PM, FRANZGA said:

WAIT, they're a Bey fan?

:icant:

I've been saying this since day 1. :awkney: Mods can confirm that he has already been banned several times for messing up the topic by wanting to bash Gaga to the detriment of Beyoncé, which is why he has been pushing this fake narrative that Gaga is not a touring force, in the hope that some of you will fall for his vicar's tale and start reproducing it. :bigbird:

Speaking of touring, during the Chromatica Ball, the CEO of LiveNation said how they wanted to add more dates due to demand but couldn't because of Gaga's schedule.

It should come to no surprise that this time they want to do a bigger stadium tour when she's had 2 new hits since then and a renewed interest in her catalog.

"Fogel spoke very highly of the commercial response to the tour's dates on sale, adding his only source of disappointment is "that we don't have more time to add more shows." He cited that Gaga's schedule, which includes her Las Vegas residency, Enigma + Jazz & Piano, simply did not allow time for more tour dates to be scheduled."

Edited by Arturo
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 13

On 9/16/2024 at 6:17 PM, Hags Labs said:

ps: The scream I let out when I read P!nk in the same sentence :rip: I don’t know a more local act than her 

P!nk hasn’t delivered for a while music-wise but she’s definitely cemented her touring status sis 

Her last tour had whole-a** stadium legs in North America, Europe and Australia 

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,670
On 9/16/2024 at 1:08 PM, FRANZGA said:

She did 20 Smash Dates without visiting Most of Europe, Asia (except Japan), Oceania and Latin America

+10 European/NA Dates

+5 Asian Dates

+5 LatAm Dates

+5 Oceania Dates

+5 Addtl dates from any continent

50 Stadium Dates is not "too ambitious" for Gaga plz.. it's long overdue 

It's that fake narrative that Gaga is not a touring force even though her last two tours were 100% sold out, one of them in stadiums only, with a pandemic and a 2-years gap between the album release and the tour kickoff, which completely messed everything up, not to mention these key markets like LATAM and ASIA that she didn't visit or explore properly, as you said.

OGHs want to push this narrative at all costs that Gaga can't sit at the table so that only their faves can prosper.

Gaga could do at least 2 SoFi stadium shows (100k-140k attendees depending on the seating configuration). Possibly 3.

Taylor did 6 shows and Beyoncé did 3. Not sure why Gaga opted for Dodger Stadium :icant: It was absolutely horrific getting in and out of that place and its so rundown. 

• paws up 2

DAILY REMINDER WE ARE 25 / 32 / 39 DAYS AWAY FROM #LG7 FISRT SINGLE AND EVEN LESS DAYS FOR THE ANNOUNCEMNET

DO YOU REALISE THE MEANING OF THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE?? WE ARE ALMOST THERE AND DWAS IS SLAYING AND YOU ALL WILL DIE WHEN YOU WATCH JOKER AND GAGA CHARACTER EVEN AFTER YOUR COUNTLESS MEANINGLESS DISCUSSIONS ABOUT GAGA ROLE

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 8

On 9/16/2024 at 9:36 AM, Miaou said:

It already had 20k from a 2012 certification. So it's sold at least 50k in Spain?

• shook 1

Gaga is already a well-established name in shows. The Chromatica Ball only had fewer shows due to the artist's own availability window. I recall rumors that Live Nation wanted around 35 dates, but because of the preparations for Joker: Folie à Deux, they had to wrap up with 20 shows.

• thanks 2

The Fame Popster 487

Gaga said that she doesn’t feel pain anymore, and I think CBT was an experiment to see how far she could push herself. 50+ dates is no longer a question, but now how close to 100 can we get?

bonus fact: Gaga hasn’t done 50+ tour dates since BTWB, and she hasn’t done 100+ dates since TMBT

P!nk is on a stadium tour with 100 shows. Gaga has demand for up to 70 shows if she wants. The market in Latin America is more favorable than ever for her, not to mention Asia, Oceania, underrepresented countries in Europe, and other places where she has ticket-selling potential.

Gaga is already a touring force, even with 16 years of career.

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 7,527
On 9/16/2024 at 12:30 PM, Arturo said:

Gaga could do at least 2 SoFi stadium shows (100k-140k attendees depending on the seating configuration). Possibly 3.

Taylor did 6 shows and Beyoncé did 3. Not sure why Gaga opted for Dodger Stadium :icant: It was absolutely horrific getting in and out of that place and its so rundown. 

It was so bad. We eventually just gave up and walked a mile away to be able to call an Uber.

PS on Gaga touring in general. She's definitely a bit behind Bey and Pink in their most recent tours, but I don't think she falls behind them on interest level or ability. Bey's last tour came after her biggest album in a while and it supersized that tour a bit. Gaga could easily match it next year, if she wants to. She might do the same markets / same shows per market - but she'll be able to sell out 50 stadium shows even if LG-7 is Chromatica-sized.

If LG-7 blows up, I bet she could do 75+. The movie won't hurt either. 

• paws up 1