Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3
On 9/15/2024 at 10:10 PM, JennyWayne said:

Based on virality there's no way she's gonna snub Bloody Mary and Judas this tour

And she already included both in many different tours, which means that she loves these songs, so she will definitely include them

Reminder that if she goes on a new tour there’s a BIG chance that Richy J*ckson won’t even be doing the choreography for her meaning that we won’t get robotic seizure inducing dance moves that are challenging for her health. So we need to CELEBRATE. I just hope she comes to LATAM tho. It’s long overdue. :darkmode:

• paws up 2

Popstanne 7,571

Realistically speaking there just isn't much space left if you include 10-12 songs from LG7, DWAS and her smashas (JD, PF, BR, BTW, Shallow) there's only a few spots left

She already snubbed Applause and Million Reasons during CBT so I don't think that snubbing SL/ROM is unfathomable

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,693
On 9/15/2024 at 3:32 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Not this AGAIN :gunga:

final position: 

7(=):gunga:

On 9/15/2024 at 3:48 PM, PanPikus said:

Exactly, I've seen this movie way too many times lately :stopga:

Top 5 locked this week, don't worry.

Also, if Chappell and Sabrina are hit by ACR this week, we will hit #2 next week. :happydance:

A Popster Is Born 11,533
On 9/15/2024 at 9:21 PM, Osama said:

Top 5 locked this week, don't worry.

Also, if Chappell and Sabrina are hit by ACR this week, we will hit #2 next week. :happydance:

I'll believe it when I see it on Friday. Those mid week predictions are sh¡t :traumatica:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 9/15/2024 at 9:20 PM, JennyWayne said:

Realistically speaking there just isn't much space left if you include 10-12 songs from LG7, DWAS and her smashas (JD, PF, BR, BTW, Shallow) there's only a few spots left

She already snubbed Applause and Million Reasons during CBT so I don't think that snubbing SL/ROM is unfathomable

I’m sure SL is not getting snubbed. I hope our puppy is not reading that.

:whatga:

On 9/15/2024 at 9:05 PM, GraceRandolph said:

What songs do we think are MUST perform songs for the LG7 tour? I’d say:

- Poker Face

- Bad Romance

- Shallow

- Die With a Smile 

- Born This Way

- Paparazzi 

- Alejandro

Honestly I think Telephone, Just Dance, and LoveGame don’t need to be performed in full anymore. I’d like to see some deep cuts performed instead. 

These are good, bring back paparazzi, alejandro and applause and skip telephone, just dance and lovegame for this tour since she performed them at chromatica. Bloody Mary and Judas also feels like a must to bring back. We should have something from Chromatica so ROM should stay. I would like PI to come back and represent Joanne but i don't feel like that will ever happen :cry: Also hopefully one of her more viral deep cuts, hopefully heavy metal lover, since Monster was used at chromatica and GH at Enigma. 

• paws up 3

On 9/15/2024 at 2:24 PM, artgagapop said:

These are good, bring back paparazzi, alejandro and applause and skip telephone, just dance and lovegame for this tour since she performed them at chromatica. Bloody Mary and Judas also feels like a must to bring back. We should have something from Chromatica so ROM should stay. I would like PI to come back and represent Joanne but i don't feel like that will ever happen :cry: Also hopefully one of her more viral deep cuts, hopefully heavy metal lover, since Monster was used at chromatica and GH at Enigma. 

ARTPOP and Joanne aren’t getting anything lbr, except maybe Million Reasons.