Taste - 63.4M

I Can Do It With A Broken Heart - 16.8M

Lifetimes - 6.06M

KPop who?

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 6

Popster This Way 701
On 9/15/2024 at 4:20 PM, Hags Labs said:

I totally get your point because I’m concerned as well. However, what I’m holding onto is the fact that DWAS is not her comeback single nor it’s associated with LG7 so I ought to believe that they’re saving all the investment for the new era. And they have to! Considering that GODGA gave them an organic global smash hit without lifting a finger :lesson:

Remember traumatica promo... It will like that.. (never believed Bobby and the big promo cancelled by  covid) 

I can t believe they Don t post the recorded performance o give money to radio... If I were rich I d pay radio for gaga

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 9/15/2024 at 10:52 PM, MissAsia said:

Why not and GLB are above dwas when they are behind in streaming? 

RADIO and GLB just leapfrog DWAS on Spotify

Popstanne 9,918
On 9/15/2024 at 11:56 AM, FRANZGA said:

YT Music Videos Update ft DWAS fellow August-released MVs

Die With A Smile - 76.3M

New Woman - 75.6M

Taste - 63.4M

I Can Do It With A Broken Heart - 16.8M

Lifetimes - 6.06M

KPop who?

What about The Weeknd? :ohhh:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,907

#RUMOR: Segundo insider que acertou todos os detalhes da residência de Adele na Alemanha, a Live Nation está planejando a maior tour da carreira de Lady Gaga para 2025. 

"As negociações com grandes estádios já começaram e eles querem algo monumental, em torno de 50 datas pelo mundo. A 'Chromatica Ball' foi mais um piloto para o que Gaga realmente quer fazer em termos de shows mundiais."

~ LadyGagaSource 

Spoiler

RUMOR: According to an insider who got all the details right about Adele's residence in Germany, Live Nation is planning the biggest tour of Lady Gaga's career for 2025. "Negotiations with big stadiums have already started and they want something monumental, around 50 dates around the world. The 'Chromatica Ball' was more of a pilot for what Gaga really wants to do in terms of worldwide shows." ~LadyGagaSource

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • paws up 4

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 9/15/2024 at 4:16 PM, Ayobabylon said:

#RUMOR: Segundo insider que acertou todos os detalhes da residência de Adele na Alemanha, a Live Nation está planejando a maior tour da carreira de Lady Gaga para 2025. 

"As negociações com grandes estádios já começaram e eles querem algo monumental, em torno de 50 datas pelo mundo. A 'Chromatica Ball' foi mais um piloto para o que Gaga realmente quer fazer em termos de shows mundiais."

~ LadyGagaSource 

Reveal hidden contents

RUMOR: According to an insider who got all the details right about Adele's residence in Germany, Live Nation is planning the biggest tour of Lady Gaga's career for 2025. "Negotiations with big stadiums have already started and they want something monumental, around 50 dates around the world. The 'Chromatica Ball' was more of a pilot for what Gaga really wants to do in terms of worldwide shows." ~LadyGagaSource

Is that Joker20 from ATRL? 

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 9/15/2024 at 4:21 PM, Fame Romance said:

It’s time for Gaga to get a 400M grossing tour. If Beyoncé could do 580M with 56 dates Gaga can do that with 50

Don't forget inflation keeps growing all the time

• paws up 1