Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 9/15/2024 at 5:35 PM, Leptine said:

I just relistened to the snippets and I think 'Abracadabra' should be the first single, or something in that vibe, it would be a risk move but imo it could potentially work with TikTok especially with Halloween approaching, she has already a GP friendly smash with DWAS, imo she should go all in with something edgy and very Gaga coded (like 'Bloody Mary') without trying to use something to please the GP.

It would flop immensly but later tiktok would discover it n 27 years later people will stream it reminiscing how artful it actually was 

Spoiler

basically judas part 2

On 9/15/2024 at 2:07 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Katy really deserves this after willingly working with Dr Luke again. 

Not even for Dr. Luke court problems but just because she is ALLERGIC to improve as an artist (she isn’t and never was tbh).

She is pushing 40 and still trying to replicate something her manufactured persona did +10 years ago. Always the same vibes, producers, sounds and styles. 

In fact I knew she would have not lasted, even if in 2013/early 2014 she seemed unstoppable. 

I love how Gaga tried to resurge from the deepest low point of o her career. 
That amazing “Sound Of Music” tribute, AHS Hotel, the beautiful way she sang the National Anthem at the Superbowl, Cheek To Cheek w Tony and ecc. 

You need natural talent for doing this… something Katy will never have (and again… never had).

• paws up 6
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 9/15/2024 at 6:22 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Yall just heard the intro. And you know Gaga and her intros...:icant:

Don't y'all blame hmh intro for its underperformance? Also abracadabra will be a hit album track im sure of that