Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

On 9/15/2024 at 10:41 AM, MissAsia said:

Did he buy streaming? 

seemingly not, see below: he was #13 and dropped 2 spots to 15

On 9/15/2024 at 10:50 AM, Swallow said:

Wait Abel is still only #15 on US AM after more than 2 days? Ouch. Good news for us tho. 

Now lets hope Playboi Carti decreases on US Spotify.

On 9/15/2024 at 11:02 AM, TheCureInChromatica said:

I'm pretty sure had Midnight Sky or Physical had the same treatments as Flowers and Levitating, they'd still have not been massive hits. 

It takes more than just aggressive promos for a song to become a hit, it needs to have the IT factor first. 

I think Midnight Sky could have actually done better than what it did but Miley wasn’t that strong back then, Plastic Hearts as a whole is a spectacular album that lasted despite not debuting huge. Angels Like You reaching 1B streams and surpassing songs like We Can’t Stop, Wrecking Ball or Nothing Breaks Like a Heart is really astonishing to me, that’s truly her own ARUTW. 

Physical not so much, it’s too dancey and her vocals are too loud (although a very good song) for it to smash like DSN or Levitating did. 

• paws up 3

On 9/15/2024 at 11:58 AM, lordgagx said:

AM US #5 (+1), enjoying the rollercoaster. :laughga:

There is no 'rollercoaster', this is completely  normal and has happened for the past 4 weekends with the Bar song and the Sabrina songs passing it.

Dont know why you guys keep tracking it like this while having meltdowns knowing it would bounce back :toofunny:

Edited by Swallow
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

On 9/15/2024 at 11:11 AM, Swallow said:

There is no 'rollercoaster', this is completely  normal and has happened for the past 4 weekends with the Bar song and the Sabrina songs passing it.

Dont know why you guys keep tracking it like this while having meltdowns knowing it would bounce back :toofunny:

well, one day it’ll fall down and may not recover, we must always sit down, be humble :romance:

Popster for Sale 41,758
On 9/15/2024 at 10:00 AM, TheCureInChromatica said:

Levitating only had those after it started to take off  :icant:

Levitating is the biggest example of throwing sh*t on the wall until something sticks :bigbird:

• thanks 3

The Fame Popster 367
On 9/15/2024 at 1:11 PM, Swallow said:

It's fluctuating a lot, going up and down; saying it's a rollercoaster is just a way of defining it and doesn't mean in any way that it's not normal. Don't know where you took that conclusion from.

Also, let's not generalize. I've never had any meltdowns over chart updates, and never will. :kiss: 

Popster This Way 700
On 9/15/2024 at 12:31 PM, ReadyGaga said:

21 days at number one on Spotify WW for DWAS is very good,  but i wish 30 days so a entire month, is it possible or is delusional ?

Depends  Girlfriend is coming in less than a month

A Popster Is Born 14,778
On 9/15/2024 at 12:17 PM, BenG said:

Levitating is the biggest example of throwing sh*t on the wall until something sticks :bigbird:

I can think of another example, tho

Spoiler

ezgif-7-f5a53572b2fc.thumb.gif.ee99ba54f

• lol 2