Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 4,511
On 9/14/2024 at 5:40 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

someone posted they expect J2 to start accelerating :darkmode:

That is a strong supporter of movie, hopefully he’s right, there are still tones of haters or catastrophic people, but the positive updates were objective, hope we get promo next week even just a talk show appearance.

• paws up 7

Popstanne 9,612
On 9/14/2024 at 12:45 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Playboi Cardi isn't doing 11m WW pls 

Reveal hidden contents

Would be embarrassing for me if it ends up doing it though :jailga:

On 9/14/2024 at 12:47 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Dua in 2024? :bigbird:

Taylor for 1 day maybe

Our #humble era is over I see :ally:

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 3,730
On 9/14/2024 at 7:49 PM, FRANZGA said:

Somebody said Dancing In The Flames is we can't be friends 2.0 and now I cant unhear it and starting to like it :katy:

Issa grower mefears

"Someone" did you not get than on the first listen the chorus is exactly the same

Hoping for Taylor to drop Reputation TV after February so Gaga can have a shot at reaching #1 on the Spotify Artists chart :giveup:

Now that her streams are down to the 60M range Gaga could do it if LG7 debuts which 60M which is feasible (lowkey hoping for 70M :pray:)

She was already #1 when Chromatica dropped but that’s not reflected on the new chart

• paws up 11

Pop-a-911-ster 30,336

About the grammys thingy, SZA won one with SOS with singles released 40 years beforehand (some of them being nominated) so I dont think thered be a problem there.

On the other hand though, we know Gaga is not one of those FRAUDS so shes not gonna put it in the album (though it would be.a cute deluxe bonus)

Popster to Popster 2,891
On 9/14/2024 at 5:55 PM, Fame Romance said:

Hoping for Taylor to drop Reputation TV after February so Gaga can have a shot at reaching #1 on the Spotify Artists chart :giveup:

Now that her streams are down to the 60M range Gaga could do it if LG7 debuts which 60M which is feasible (lowkey hoping for 70M :pray:)

She was already #1 when Chromatica dropped but that’s not reflected on the new chart

We need 16 REAL tracks (no interludes, but real songs) with 2 songs on TTH (it's the minium in streaming era). With an average of 4.4M we can hit 70M, Chromatica did an average of 3M for tracks but when Spotify had less users and whithout a smash streaming hit like die with a smile ( we can consider the impact of ASIB era but it was 1 yaear before chromatica era and Rain On Me wasn't as big as DWAS) 

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,511
On 9/14/2024 at 5:49 PM, Imtired1616 said:

When it does Barbie numbers because WOM is amazing.:darkmode:

Honestly one of the most overrated movies ever, don’t know how critics like something that banal, even the feminist take was so vapid and cliched, for how much JFAD can have issues I’m sure it’s gonna be a better movie.

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 2,891
On 9/14/2024 at 6:03 PM, ReadyGaga said:

We need 16 REAL tracks (no interludes, but real songs) with 2 songs on TTH (it's the minium in streaming era). With an average of 4.4M we can hit 70M, Chromatica did an average of 3M for tracks but when Spotify had less users and whithout a smash streaming hit like die with a smile ( we can consider the impact of ASIB era but it was 1 yaear before chromatica era and Rain On Me wasn't as big as DWAS) 

It would be good a traclist of 18 songs, it's in middle between a too long album (a long album can have excellent debut day like CC and TTPD) and more than a too short album (HMHAS and ES haved great longevity). With an average of 3.9M, 18 songs •3.9M streams for song  = 70.2M  album streams. 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,061
On 9/14/2024 at 11:40 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

someone posted they expect J2 to start accelerating :darkmode:

We also EXPECTED good reviews out of Venice :disappointed: based on previous Joker reception 

let me know when it ACTUALLY starts accelerating 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • lol 3