Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 4,512
On 9/13/2024 at 9:29 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Apparently he was very close to abandoning the Napoleon movie too. This diva better campaign for Gaga because he's gonna single-handedly taint the entire movie.

I strongly doubt he’s going to campaign for Gaga, I think he’s going to do few premieres then he’s gonna disappear since he doesn’t like do that anyway, see also at the Graham Norton Gaga will be alone doing the rest of the promo, he’s gonna avoid possible interviews also because they’re gonna ask him about the movie situation like in Venice. 

• thanks 2

On 9/13/2024 at 2:39 PM, Leptine said:

I strongly doubt he’s going to campaign for Gaga, I think he’s going to do few premieres then he’s gonna disappear since he doesn’t like do that anyway, see also at the Graham Norton Gaga will be alone doing the rest of the promo, he’s gonna avoid possible interviews also because they’re gonna ask him about the movie situation like in Venice. 

THIS SICK TWISTED WHITE DEMON WANTS TO QUIT PROJECTS THE DAY THE START FILMING AND LEAVE GAGA HIGH AND DRY. GRACE RANDOLPH SAVE US, PERRI NEMIROFF SAVE US. GIVE US THOSE FRESH TOMATOES TODAY

spacer.png

• lol 7

Pop-a-911-ster 39,061

Can I begin a petition to have another Aspen emote (here is the first as a reminder: :disappointed:) @admin how do I make this happen!!!!! 

this one would be perfect for when we’re getting ready to celebrate big news and then it doesn’t go as planned:

….can you imagine if we had this back when we were getting ready to celebrate the Venice premiere:

”omg guys can’t wait for reviews this is so exciting 

”oh crap it’s rotten and debuted with a 50 on MC”

AND THEN BOOM, You see this…IT’S PERFECT! 

Spoiler

nfzzgm0.jpeg

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 4

On 9/13/2024 at 9:23 PM, ReadyGaga said:

I don't get how Telephone has better streams than Alejandro when Alejandro was a better song and a real global hit

Telephone was definitely bigger in the Anglosphere and Asia, but we as Italian stans can’t help but remember the GODlejandro domination during summer 2010

It was her Shakira serve, smashing so hard in Southern Europe and LATM :flutter:

• paws up 1
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 2,892
On 9/13/2024 at 9:53 PM, Thrasher said:

Telephone was definitely bigger in the Anglosphere and Asia, but we as Italian stans can’t help but remember the GODlejandro domination during summer 2010

It was her Shakira serve, smashing so hard in Southern Europe and LATM :flutter:

In Italy Alejandro is her signature hit close to PF, Paparazzi, BR and Shallow. Alejandro is just her dark romance pop anthem 

Our italian taste in Gaga songs>>>

music video alejandro GIF by Lady Gaga

Edited by ReadyGaga
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 2,892
On 9/13/2024 at 10:03 PM, ReadyGaga said:

In Italy Alejandro is her signature hit close to PF, Paparazzi, BR and Shallow. Alejandro is just her dark romance pop anthem 

Our italian taste in Gaga songs>>>

music video alejandro GIF by Lady Gaga

Sorry DWAS you are still great