Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

The Fame Popster 487

I do think we need to give interscope some credit, as they’re killing it rn with artists worldwide. It’s no coincidence that their top artists (Gaga, Billie, Karol G) all had huge promos in Fortnite recently, and Billie’s album is still slaying months after release. I really do think they’ve gotten it together, we’re just traumatized. The fact that there’s a five month gap between the lead and the album is already promising to me. It builds hype and creates longevity for the album, we just gotta trust. In 3-6 weeks, we’re in a new era; I’m vibing :happydance:

• paws up 4
  • hugs 1

On 9/13/2024 at 11:43 AM, VoldeLorde said:

I do think we need to give interscope some credit, as they’re killing it rn with artists worldwide. It’s no coincidence that their top artists (Gaga, Billie, Karol G) all had huge promos in Fortnite recently, and Billie’s album is still slaying months after release. I really do think they’ve gotten it together, we’re just traumatized. The fact that there’s a five month gap between the lead and the album is already promising to me. It builds hype and creates longevity for the album, we just gotta trust. In 3-6 weeks, we’re in a new era; I’m vibing :happydance:

The fact that billie's album has

1 global smash - BOAF

1 global hit - Lunch

2 successful album tracks - Chihiro and Wildflower

Amazing

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Popster This Way 626
On 9/13/2024 at 8:43 PM, VoldeLorde said:

But the question is: where is this campaign? And where are those f* videos they recorded?

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347

no idea Karol G was in interscope wtf???

VoldeLorde

anygays they should've spend her payola on our fellow interscope queen Bad Gyal :ohyes:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 2,899

It's great even for their new artists, cause they will be promoted better : i can see a new popstar like Olivia or Billie coming from interscope

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,526

I really wish they released lyric video the first week DWAS was released. But it’s still not too late. 

Bruno was posting plenty of fan's artworks for the song and doing a simple lyric video with those as a background some sort of interactive art gallery would be so cute :flutter:

• paws up 1