Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 9/13/2024 at 8:29 PM, Osama said:

You can be sure she felt the fear in her bones when Gaga blew up. She had never come so low to attack a rival, especially a newcomer with just a few years in the game.

It was pathetic to see the greatest female artist of all time fight with a new popstar in her 20s. 

At least managed very well the situation

this is just fan, not offensive like Madge

• paws up 3

On 9/13/2024 at 7:32 PM, Miaou said:

UK

Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - Die With a Smile 37 039 SPS this week 

Total: 132,694 SPS

Another 2 weeks to go Silver then

This is not smashing the way we would like to in Europe :shakes:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,106
On 9/13/2024 at 3:29 PM, Osama said:

You can be sure she felt the fear in her bones when Gaga blew up. She had never come so low to attack a rival, especially a newcomer with just a few years in the game.

No shade but same with Beyonce...

imo she collab w/ her thinking Gaga was just a trend but see now :sassysalem:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 9/13/2024 at 8:29 PM, Arturo said:

Going to lunch with my coworkers and the person on aux played Taste but I told her not to play that and stream DWAS instead :icant:

Hide contents

:bigbird:

11M confiremd for DWAS for tomorrow too:teddy:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 9/13/2024 at 8:32 PM, Emi said:

This could explain why we didn't have Telephone pt. 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,106
On 9/13/2024 at 3:33 PM, ReadyGaga said:

This could explain why we didn't have Telephone pt. 2

exactly... and confirmed when Gaga mentioned if Beyonce calls her for a new feat she would collab no matter what but never happened

Edited by Emi
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,693

Imagine how cringe it would be if Gaga gave interviews or went on TV shows to throw shade at Chappell, Sabrina, Olivia, Billie? If Madonna still has fans in 2024, it's because they're just as nasty as her, cuz we're fans of artists we identify with. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

• paws up 13
  • love 1

The Popster 225
On 9/13/2024 at 2:31 PM, ReadyGaga said:

It was pathetic to see the greatest female artist of all time fight with a new popstar in her 20s. 

At least managed very well the situation

this is just fan, not offensive like Madge

Am I the only one that never found the similarities between express yourself and btw? :uhh:

• thanks 5
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,531

Btw I played music from This Is Lady Gaga playlist and how the hell telefad is song #2 there?... :nicki_scream:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,461

Please as if there's any artistic goal in the BlackPink collab apart getting streams. No shade Gaga is also getting some collabs for success, and it's fine. That's what collabs are always about let's be real. Labels are interested in expending audience;

Let's not pretend all Gaga collabs were clever when she also collabed with such as T.I, R.Kelly, Azealia Banks, Too Short.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

A Popster Is Born 10,461
On 9/13/2024 at 8:25 PM, Osama said:

Not happening. And I don't want Gaga to kiss grandma's ring either. She's better than that. That witch tried everything she could to end Gaga between 2009-2012, I will never forget or forgive.

You didn't, she did. It's not about you, it's about her.

• paws up 1

Popstanne 9,365
On 9/13/2024 at 11:29 AM, Arturo said:

Going to lunch with my coworkers and the person on aux played Taste but I told her not to play that and stream DWAS instead :icant:

Reveal hidden contents

Update she streamed it twice :icant:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 9/13/2024 at 8:34 PM, Boris said:

Am I the only one that never found the similarities between express yourself and btw? :uhh:

Maybe the refrain has some similarities, but it can be said for every pop song

Popster This Way 629

When we first heard the song, Kirsten Stubbs, our co-head of digital marketing, flagged that Bruno happened to be opening the Intuit Dome in Los Angeles around the time the song was coming out, so we immediately put the wheels in motion to make a performance be a key moment in our campaign. The genuine connection the world saw between the two of them, and the content we were able to capture and spread, really set the tone for the entire campaign. It was lightning in a bottle with the release of the song, the video and the performance that night. But we knew we had to keep building a runway for the song and eventize the release around the globe, so we treated it like an album rollout, not just as a single.”

I can’t believe people of Interscope are so disconnected from reality 

• paws up 5

Popster to Popster 3,693
On 9/13/2024 at 3:34 PM, Boris said:

Because there are no similarities, as simple as that. Madonna is a compulsive thief and liar. The nerve that witch had in calling Gaga a copycat and reductive when Express Yourself is almost a cover of that song:

And Vogue literally has the same beat as this Janet remix:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 9/13/2024 at 8:36 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Please as if there's any artistic goal in the BlackPink collab apart getting streams. No shade Gaga is also getting some collabs for success, and it's fine. That's what collabs are always about let's be real. Labels are interested in expending audience;

Let's not pretend all Gaga collabs were clever when she also collabed with such as T.I, R.Kelly, Azealia Banks, Too Short.

At least she didn't jump on casual remixes like Nicki or Drake  but her '"commercial" collabs are real songs from her own projects

• paws up 1