Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Pop-a-911-ster 27,106
On 9/13/2024 at 3:14 PM, Arturo said:

Dua never had a big fanbase in the US. Just radio support and goodwill from the GP.

Sabrina surely has a bigger US fanbase than Dua that will lead to decent debuts even with future flop singles.

Many say Sabrina's fanbase doesn't exist and it's just Swifties supporting her

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 9/13/2024 at 8:15 PM, Leptine said:

Unpopular opinion but honestly I wouldn’t like a Madonna collab, not because I despise her, I think it was something that could have worked and made sense at the beginning of Gaga’s career, Madonna doesn’t have much to say interestingly when it comes to music nowadays, it would be something dull.

I want Gaga to continue to collab with unexpected artists exploring new styles exactly like it happened with Bruno and that is why the collab between them worked so well.

I don’t think that’s an unpopular opinion, I share the same views. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,819
On 9/13/2024 at 3:11 PM, ReadyGaga said:

The answer will come with her next era, i can see her pulling a Future Nostalgia > Radical Optimism decline

You are being too generous imo :icant:

I am afraid no one will remember her in 2 years

Moderator 17,110
On 9/13/2024 at 7:39 PM, Arturo said:

France Germany and Italy need to stop listening to their terrible local rap and stream DWAS :icant:

Until today (Linkin Park debuted at #1), this was the #1.

ARTPOPster 1,769
On 9/13/2024 at 3:14 PM, Arturo said:

Dua never had a big fanbase in the US. Just radio support and goodwill from the GP.

Sabrina surely has a bigger US fanbase than Dua that will lead to decent debuts even with future flop singles.

sabrinas fanbase is kinda just the swifites i think

cause her last album sold like 20k first week and it wasnt even that long ago, the taylor payola made her relevant

A Popster Is Born 11,531
On 9/13/2024 at 7:22 PM, Arturo said:

It sounds like Interscope is prepared and fired up to market LG7 given their recent successes.

Yup. And DWAS smashing is literally earning budget for LG7's  lead to invest even more :oscar:

Popster to Popster 3,693
On 9/13/2024 at 3:11 PM, Arturo said:

We wont get DWAS position until Sunday I fear :bigbird: 

Her reaching #1 on pop radio the week she performed for the first time at the VMAs and won Best New Artist just like Gaga in 2009 is like a full cycle coming to an end. Even more special given the respect and inspiration she showed for Gaga on the VMA carpet.

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,094
On 9/13/2024 at 2:17 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I don’t think that’s an unpopular opinion, I share the same views. 

Gaga and Madonna collab  would be highly unexpected though. :laughga:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,106

YT WW

#7 +1 Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile (Official Music Video) 2,916,092

Bruno Mars shows effect? :whatga:

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 9
  • love 1

Popstanne 9,702
On 9/13/2024 at 11:15 PM, Leptine said:

Unpopular opinion but honestly I wouldn’t like a Madonna collab, not because I despise her, I think it was something that could have worked and made sense at the beginning of Gaga’s career, Madonna doesn’t have much to say interestingly when it comes to music nowadays, it would be something dull.

I want Gaga to continue to collab with unexpected artists exploring new styles exactly like it happened with Bruno and that is why the collab between them worked so well.

Yeah i don't stans obsession for Gaga to collab with the likes of Katy, Britney or Madonnas. They aren't adding anything to the song.

I will say that Gaga have cleverly navigated with whom to collaborate with quality wise. 

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,693
On 9/13/2024 at 3:16 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Well Andrew Watt = lead producer of LG7

Guy Oseary = Madonna Manager

Rick Rubin = producer and owner of Shangri-LA studio that Gaga booked for over a year to make LG7.

I let you make the tie.

Something clearly happened for all of those people to follow at the same time last Spring. If a collab on LG7 happens, I wouldn't be surprised like a little bit.

Not happening. And I don't want Gaga to kiss grandma's ring either. She's better than that. That witch tried everything she could to end Gaga between 2009-2012, I will never forget or forgive.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,460
On 9/13/2024 at 8:23 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Gaga and Madonna collab  would be highly unexpected though. :laughga:

Well who would have expected Lady Gaga collab and make a good song with such manufactured craps that are BlackPink :tea:

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 9/13/2024 at 8:17 PM, Doncho said:

You are being too generous imo :icant:

I am afraid no one will remember her in 2 years

Yes, i fear she will back to her emails i can't send numbers

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 9/13/2024 at 8:25 PM, Osama said:

Not happening. And I don't want Gaga to kiss grandma's ring either. She's better than that. That witch tried everything she could to end Gaga between 2009-2012, I will never forget or forgive.

This was such a low of her career

• sad 1
  • thanks 3

Popstanne 9,702

Sabrina is very smart. Using real life gossips in music, actors in videos for shock value, being on good term with Taylor.

She is playing it safe and smartly. On the other Dua was like very unproblematic and personal.

Gossips always work and that how Taylor build her fame changing boyfriends Kanye drama, Scott drama... Sabrina is clearly taking a page out of Taylor book.

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,693
On 9/13/2024 at 3:27 PM, ReadyGaga said:

This was such a low of her career

You can be sure she felt the fear in her bones when Gaga blew up. She had never come so low to attack a rival, especially a newcomer with just a few years in the game.

• paws up 6
  • sad 1
  • thanks 1