Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

The Fame Popster 488

250M in four weeks is nuts. For comparison, Stupid Love took 9 weeks to reach 100M. I’m excited to see how much better LG7 will perform now that Gaga is stronger on streaming 

• paws up 7
  • shook 1
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popstanne 7,571
On 9/12/2024 at 8:58 PM, little legend said:

@BenG @Gypsy Life

I think we should establish new standards. 

How many days left for DWAS to reach the top 10 and also top 1 of most streamed songs ever on Spotify? 

Enough with the humbleness:oscar:

Roughly 418 days if DWAS stabilizes at 10M daily streams and Blinding Lights gains 0 streams from now on :teddy:

Mark your calendars at 4 November 2025

Edited by JennyWayne
  • lol 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 7,571

Wait Billie's BOAF is already gonna cross 1B streams tomorrow :dead: still #2 WW with 8M daily streams

She's gonna get another song across the 2B mark alongside bad guy and lovely. When the party's over is also almost 2B with 1M daily streams

• paws up 1
  • love 3

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 9/12/2024 at 8:44 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

Hopefully U.K. premiere goes well and the critics there are more receptive to the movie so it could build momentum close to the premiere. 

Either way I’m so happy she’s going to attend. Seeing her so happy and relaxed. Ugh, a dream.

:love:

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • hugs 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 5

Kindness Admin 7,527
On 9/12/2024 at 1:45 PM, Sun said:

A couple things-

Box Office Theory is pretty much ATRL for box office people. They are a group of movie stans that have been doing tracking for years, if not decades at this point. Used to be Box Office Mojo forums until IMDB bought them up. Some of them also have actual insider data and info. Believe it or not but they are likely where industry names like Deadline get their projections from. 

Empire City used to be a part of the forum but got tossed out and banned for being incendiary and insensitive. He likes drama and starting/perpetuating conflict. Unfortunately he also does have insider data so he is not necessarily wrong, but he certainly would exaggerate in order to provoke. You're probably gonna see a few more inflammatory tweets from him regarding this movie, just for the attention. 

Yeah, he's pretty awful, but he's also well informed and has a lot of experience. I stopped following him cause he's just too much and he's rude. The numbers are concerning, but I stand by my 100+ opening. I'm not yet worried.

On 9/12/2024 at 2:44 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

Hopefully U.K. premiere goes well and the critics there are more receptive to the movie so it could build momentum close to the premiere. 

Eric Andre GIF

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,079
On 9/12/2024 at 11:27 PM, Dragon Warrior said:

You mean The weeknd new song ?

It's a Collab ™️ so I guess it will be #1 with autoplay and payola :oops:

A Popster Is Born 13,394
On 9/13/2024 at 2:06 AM, Leptine said:

This movie is getting lot of hype, can’t wait to watch it, they say it’s phenomenal, Demi Moore is getting Oscar buzz @GraceRandolph @Ayobabylon @Imtired1616 @Adarsh

Maybe we found a new director for Gaga, I want to see her in an indie artsy claustrophobic movie.

And Gaga will be on Graham Norton with Demi Moore. Excited to see them together.

Edited by Adarsh
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 6

Pop-a-911-ster 28,578
x2
On 9/12/2024 at 9:36 PM, Leptine said:

This movie is getting lot of hype, can’t wait to watch it, they say it’s phenomenal, Demi Moore is getting Oscar buzz @GraceRandolph @Ayobabylon @Imtired1616 @Adarsh

Maybe we found a new director for Gaga, I want to see her in an indie artsy claustrophobic movie.

Obsessed with her dog.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 9/12/2024 at 10:38 PM, Adarsh said:

And Gaga will be on Graham Norton with Demi Moore. Excited to see them together.

I’m shook at Demi Moore being +60, she still looks amazing and natural, I don’t know if she has work done but if yes, they did an amazing job. 

• yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,394
On 9/13/2024 at 2:14 AM, Leptine said:

I’m shook at Demi Moore being +60, she still looks amazing and natural, I don’t know if she has work done but if yes, they did an amazing job. 

She’s definitely had some work done but it’s tasteful. Probably a really good face lift. 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 637

Highest grossing musical films this decade:

1. Wonka 625M 2023, 39M domestic opening gross/ 43.2M overseas opening gross| budget 125M

2. The Little Mermaid 569.6M 2023, 95M domestic opening gross/ 68.3M overseas opening gross| budget 240M 

3. Sing 2 401M 2021, 22.3M domestic opening gross/ overseas had slow start because of Covid 1.1M first weekend to 19.2M on its fourth weekend. Budget 85M. Also it’s animated film. 

• paws up 5
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,708
On 9/12/2024 at 10:31 PM, Doncho said:

Sabrina s VMA performance on YT has 2M views already so I expect a decent increase on Spotify tomorrow

Yeah she will be #1 forever on Spotify US (just when DWAS was close to outstream it)