Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

On 9/12/2024 at 2:58 PM, MissAsia said:

I hope the joker bomb won't hurt Lg7.. It would a disaster 

I know it's an extreme comparison, but if that 'Cats' movie disaster didn't hurt Taylor's studio albums, JFAD won't hurt Gaga when it comes to music either. 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,670
On 9/12/2024 at 2:20 PM, VoldeLorde said:

if the Mean Girls Musical soundtrack has 135M streams on Spotify, there’s no way we don’t at least double that. It barely made over $100M in WW box office. I think Joker Soundtrack could pull 300M-500M streams, putting it above her jazz albums with Tony. 

I hope some song from this soundtrack miraculously takes off, be it because of tiktok or something like that. If the UK embraces this soundtrack 10% the way it embraced The Greatest Showman, we can already celebrate. :awkney:

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,565
On 9/12/2024 at 7:55 PM, MissAsia said:

Of course.. When someone is so successful everybody want to tear her down..  We should hire Taylor as manager because she faces blacklashes so effortlessly 

I don’t think it’s only about Gaga, lot of incels hate DC and stuff like that, stan wars between straights, plus also Joaquin is not in a popular period because of the movie he dropped. 

A part of me believes WB is saving up major promo days or even a week before the movie comes out so I wouldn’t panic and even if it bombs WHO CARES house of gucci was panned and she still managed to carry the movie. While for FAD her acting has been receiving pretty nice reviews so we should be good. In the end, we stan Gaga and not WB nor Todd Philips so chill 

ps: a week after FAD we may we get the lead of LG7 so we will move on quickly and easily :lesson: and this won’t damage LG7 either since it’s a complete different project 

Spoiler

promo is promo 

Edited by Hags Labs
  • paws up 3

Popster This Way 695
On 9/12/2024 at 8:17 PM, Max_Vandeburg said:

I know it's an extreme comparison, but if that 'Cats' movie disaster didn't hurt Taylor's studio albums, JFAD won't hurt Gaga when it comes to music either. 

Taylor is like Madonna.. People Don t take them seriously as actress.. Gaga has a reputation and media hate gaga more than Madonna or taylor

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,670
On 9/12/2024 at 2:50 PM, Fame Romance said:

I swear every day after work there’s tens of pages and half is Joker posts I skip

Don’t y’all have a thread for that :uhh:

The thread has already been created and they have already been warned but they keep bringing it to here and having meltdowns again... It's as if they don't respect the decision of the majority of users along with the mod's decision. WPs should start to be issued. @Daddy

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,174

These people are idiots I swear, it’s like Katy and her mgmt just don’t care about openly sabotaging her new record. Like yes great promo plan to go out of your way to celebrate an accused rapist that will surely get the general public’s support :awkney:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,670
On 9/12/2024 at 3:30 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

These people are idiots I swear, it’s like Katy and her mgmt just don’t car about openly sabotaging her new record. Like yes great promo plan to go out of your way to celebrate an accused rapist that will surely get the general public’s support :awkney:

I'm biting my nails to see the debut numbers for her new single, which will definitely be a hit since katyrats said that a feat is a guarantee of a hit. :excited:

Also, one week till her new album comes out, I can't wait to see how deep she gets buried by the critics. :darkmode:

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 3,670
On 9/12/2024 at 3:10 PM, Dirkje said:

300M in 1 month, mammoth hit :dead:

Imagine saying that at the beginning of the year, how many laughing reactions that person would have gotten. :cm:

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 44,565

Hopefully U.K. premiere goes well and the critics there are more receptive to the movie so it could build momentum close to the premiere. 

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 4

A Popster Is Born 10,386
On 9/12/2024 at 8:30 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

These people are idiots I swear, it’s like Katy and her mgmt just don’t care about openly sabotaging her new record. Like yes great promo plan to go out of your way to celebrate an accused rapist that will surely get the general public’s support :oscar::awkney:

I could not be even happier now to see that woman being trashed and shamed. She honestly deserves her fall so much :oscar:

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

The Fame Popster 371
On 9/12/2024 at 3:25 PM, kékette said:

Hits du Moment:
#42 (-10) Die With a Smile

Chart-run:  #17-#18-#32-#42

tumblr_mmiehzxQ3W1rymr5wo1_400.gif

Playlist curators on Spotify really hate her and Billie Eyelash tbh. Currently, 25 songs that are ranked lower than DWAS (or even OUT) in the top 200 have a better placement than DWAS in the playlist (see below) 

:pillow:

Spoiler

Capture2

Edited by Torn
  • sad 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,007

Little Monsters discovering Marvel-DC war :laughga:

Marvel fans are begging for Joker to flop after Aquaman II and Flash flopped so there is no new story behind it

There are haters everywhere and as if that were not enough WE ARE IN ANOTHER WAR :leap::icant:

BUT WE WILL WIN :bow:

• paws up 5
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 2