Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 3,098
On 9/12/2024 at 12:40 PM, Aloe said:

+ hot ones, BuzzFeed puppy interview, BuzzFeed how well do u know your cast mate interview, lad bible USA vs British snacks, Elle lyric challenge and many more come on now get your asses up now joker cast :arguega:

Why does it feel like the PR behind the scenes is scrambling right now? They all went radio silent, like the whole movie team, including Gaga, is recalibrating. WB better do the damn thing quick!  :icant:

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,257

Already have my tickets bought for 10/4 and I have plans in the works to see if with another friend on 10/8, with another friend either on 10/9 or 10/10 and also planning on a big trip to the cinema with some other family members (at least 4-5 to see it the following Friday hopefully on 10/11

dont ever say I didn’t do my part 

The Joker GIF

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 4
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 4

The Fame Popster 488

if the Mean Girls Musical soundtrack has 135M streams on Spotify, there’s no way we don’t at least double that. It barely made over $100M in WW box office. I think Joker Soundtrack could pull 300M-500M streams, putting it above her jazz albums with Tony. 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,257

this guy just seems upset that it wasn’t heading for a Marvels opening but instead 70-90M lol, still super curious where his 40-50M number is coming from since no one seems to be reporting it other than some “trackers” on a site :tea:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • sad 1

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 9/12/2024 at 12:22 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

this guy just seems upset that it wasn’t heading for a Marvels opening but instead 70-90M lol, still super curious where his 40-50M number is coming from since no one seems to be reporting it other than some “trackers” on a site :tea:

I think the $40-50M number is solely based on the presales over the last few days and them using a multiplier that assumes the film won't have legs starting Thursday night and into Sunday of opening weekend. Very flawed imo. 

Edited by ConnorFilm
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 2

ARTPOPster 1,827

On opening day gaga should post on her socials that she’ll be attending one of the local cinemas in LA and lucky fans who buy tickets may get to see her :bradley: this is equivalent to selling signed CDs when she wants that number one desperately… my mastermind mind :bradley:

• lol 5

Popster to Popster 4,611

One thing is sure, there are lot of people that want this to fail, it’s like they were waiting hidden in the corner like rats.

However I do agree they absolutely need to increase promo especially now that there’s still time to improve.

• paws up 8
  • thanks 1

The Fame Popster 291

A couple things-

Box Office Theory is pretty much ATRL for box office people. They are a group of movie stans that have been doing tracking for years, if not decades at this point. Used to be Box Office Mojo forums until IMDB bought them up. Some of them also have actual insider data and info. Believe it or not but they are likely where industry names like Deadline get their projections from. 

Empire City used to be a part of the forum but got tossed out and banned for being incendiary and insensitive. He likes drama and starting/perpetuating conflict. Unfortunately he also does have insider data so he is not necessarily wrong, but he certainly would exaggerate in order to provoke. You're probably gonna see a few more inflammatory tweets from him regarding this movie, just for the attention. 

• paws up 9
  • shook 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 9/12/2024 at 6:38 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Not 3 pages of jfad talking

I swear every day after work there’s tens of pages and half is Joker posts I skip

Don’t y’all have a thread for that :uhh:

• thanks 3
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 701
On 9/12/2024 at 7:44 PM, Leptine said:

One thing is sure, there are lot of people that want this to fail, it’s like they were waiting hidden in the corner like rats.

However I do agree they absolutely need to increase promo especially now that there’s still time to improve.

Of course.. When someone is so successful everybody want to tear her down..  We should hire Taylor as manager because she faces blacklashes so effortlessly 

A Popster Is Born 11,535
On 9/12/2024 at 6:33 PM, FRANZGA said:

Can they do Fallon, Kimmel, Kelly, GMA, SNL pre Opening Weekend?

:shakes:

First time on the Kelly show Oh it's a need :ally:

And LG7 lead drop on 11th with SNL on the 12th with LG7 lead performance and DWAS performance together with Bruno and also promoting Joker :excuseme: