Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

ARTPOPster 1,827
On 9/13/2024 at 12:33 AM, FRANZGA said:

Can they do Fallon, Kimmel, Kelly, GMA, SNL pre Opening Weekend?

:shakes:

+ hot ones, BuzzFeed puppy interview, BuzzFeed how well do u know your cast mate interview, lad bible USA vs British snacks, Elle lyric challenge and many more come on now get your asses up now joker cast :arguega:

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,756
On 9/12/2024 at 6:20 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

can't believe I'm saying this but she might overtake Taylor Swift on monthly listeners :darkmode:

that would be great PR when Popcrave etc. post about it since locals don't know the difference between daily streams and monthly listeners and will be shocked :hey_there:

dibs on commenting "oh taylor get off the floor" when this happens

• lol 1

On 9/12/2024 at 6:07 PM, Dirkje said:

Dua Lipa was my first concert after covid period was over. I waited 2 years to see her so when we finally had the green light, I went to both shows back in 2022! I had a blast!

And yes I'm a huge fan of concerts! 

Future nostalgia is such a great album, I’m a Dua Stan too. I went to Milan 

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 9/13/2024 at 12:38 AM, Lazz Monster said:

They used up all their money for Barbie mefears

Like, there was a pop-up shop with massive booths and merchandise in every fvckin mall and Margot method dressing for months

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,246
On 9/12/2024 at 12:40 PM, ConnorFilm said:

If promo heats up, I expect this to open closer to $100m than $70m. 

Initial projections for movies this year has been AWFUL. I fully expect the projections to go up. I’m waiting til the week of for projections because as I’ve shown, people are awful at it.

• paws up 2
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,600

Imo JFAD is definitely ending up performing better than those predictions like the examples posted by Manicure, but at least these new ones suggesting 70/80 are reassuring me. 90-110 is still possible :pray:

• paws up 7
  • thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,246
On 9/12/2024 at 12:44 PM, Leptine said:

Imo JFAD is definitely ending up performing better than those predictions like the examples posted by Manicure, but at least these new ones suggesting 70/80 are reassuring me. 90-110 is still possible :pray:

I wanted to find examples and post them so people would stop freaking out lol, I’m sure there are many more from 2024 I could find but I think I proved my point. Be patient and yes. 90-110 is still possible for sure 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,394
On 9/12/2024 at 10:14 PM, Leptine said:

Fun fact: this will be the biggest opening for a musical ever 🤞

• paws up 5
  • shook 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Joker (2019) only had ONE WEEK of presales. granted it was bolstered by the media frenzy w the constant fear and potential threat of theatre security which made GP more curious, hence the leggy walkups. but yea don’t read too much into early projections until the week of, when we have actual accrued data to read from. this just needs a more traditional promo push which im hopefully expecting WB to ramp up within the next few weeks 

• paws up 6
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,095
On 9/12/2024 at 12:30 PM, sugden said:

as i said i think the problem is that the promo has been too shy

they need to amp it up

Lots of ads during the debate and VMAs. They are. 

• paws up 1