Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Pop-a-911-ster 26,491
On 9/12/2024 at 10:51 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Judas’ reign is truly for the history books but I have to say, talent will lose this time.

Applause will still get promo as long as the eras tour goes on :prideheart:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 9/12/2024 at 7:24 PM, Adarsh said:

Interesting point from The Hollywood Reporter review (which is very positive btw):

Some will complain that Gaga is criminally underused in the movie. But as much as it cries out for more of the extravagant numbers where the singer-actress gets to shine, Lee does have a full character arc. Any more of her probably risked tipping Folie à Deux into a Harley Quinn origin story.

The way i dont think working with todd is a good idea he is mostly a miss of a dir

ARTPOPster 1,081
On 9/12/2024 at 4:54 PM, MissAsia said:

Not happening. Taylor fans Don t care about her collaboration.. They only want reputation TV

They would stream anything and make it #1 for at least a day. The important question if she's even featured on the album. 

The hints are that they both referenced each other even though Taylor had never cared for her before. 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,081
On 9/12/2024 at 4:54 PM, MissAsia said:

Not happening. Taylor fans Don t care about her collaboration.. They only want reputation TV

They would stream anything and make it #1 for at least a day. The important question if she's even featured on the album. 

The hints are that they both referenced each other even though Taylor had never cared for her before. 

A Popster Is Born 12,807

i think she’ll go lead if the BO is a bit smash, if not they’ll play safe with BSA - so this film is BSA regardless. 

worst case with this she’ll get an easy Globe nom (they love celebs) and prob a  monsters (critics) choice nom as they love her there too so nothing ventured nothing gained @Adarsh

• paws up 2
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,611
On 9/12/2024 at 3:54 PM, Adarsh said:

Interesting point from The Hollywood Reporter review (which is very positive btw):

Some will complain that Gaga is criminally underused in the movie. But as much as it cries out for more of the extravagant numbers where the singer-actress gets to shine, Lee does have a full character arc. Any more of her probably risked tipping Folie à Deux into a Harley Quinn origin story.

Is it new? Is Rotten going to raise?

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 9/12/2024 at 7:46 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

i think she’ll go lead if the BO is a bit smash, if not they’ll play safe with BSA - so this film is BSA regardless. 

worst case with this she’ll get an easy Globe nom (they love celebs) and prob a  monsters (critics) choice nom as they love her there too so nothing ventured nothing gained @Adarsh

I agree completely. She’ll also have plenty of exposure at the Grammys this year and while that’s unrelated, it will still put her in the spotlight during voting periods.

• paws up 2
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711
On 9/12/2024 at 4:38 PM, boobatella said:

Spotify Estonia

#8 (+1) DWAS

the daily fight continues :icant:

Screaming Spongebob Squarepants GIF

oh GODbatella continue your fight like you want a dIck 

spacer.png

• lol 2