Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 9/12/2024 at 4:03 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Yeah the Daniels or Ti West would be great. I know some want Scorsese but he’s gonna be like 100 by the time he can finish a project with GÁR. 

scorsese n even nolan doesn't know how to portray strong women anyways

esp nolan use them just as trauma element in his films 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,736
On 9/12/2024 at 1:33 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Yeah the Daniels or Ti West would be great. I know some want Scorsese but he’s gonna be like 100 by the time he can finish a project with GÁR. 

Maxxxine was horrible so I dont trust Ti West right now. She should go for a fun softer lead role and not be so serious and dramatic in all her roles too

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,596

So last year Danielle Brooks has been nominated as solo nominee in supporting for the musical ‘The Color Purple’ that was a box office flop (green on mc tho), years ago Cruz same but with a 49 on MC movie musical + flop box office.

@ItsGenuineGuy09 @GraceRandolph @Ayobabylon @OreoÀDeux 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 9/12/2024 at 4:08 PM, Adarsh said:

I just want her to be in a movie like Tár where she’s the main focus. 

Ouu that would be extremely challenging to do actually but yes yes yes

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 9/12/2024 at 4:12 PM, Leptine said:

So last year Danielle Brooks has been nominated as solo nominee in supporting for the musical ‘The Color Purple’ that was a box office flop (green on mc tho), years ago Cruz same but with a 49 on MC movie musical + flop box office.

@ItsGenuineGuy09 @GraceRandolph @Ayobabylon @OreoÀDeux 

Well the color purple is a huge name from Broadway and all n this film was basically sweeping if made right (its extremely average) it was #1 on everyone's predictions to get maximum oscar nods as well 

N joker would've had better chances if it was not 1) a superhero related film but ig the first film broke the curse 

2) a sequel which oscars usually hates 

So i think BO n prolly the RT going 70+ are the only saving graces otherwise i dont see it getting any major nod 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,596
On 9/12/2024 at 12:33 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Scorsese would do her wrong I fear unless it’s 100% sure the movie is about her character and not Di Caprio. 

• paws up 1

On 9/12/2024 at 5:42 AM, 0707alp said:

Maxxxine was horrible so I dont trust Ti West right now. She should go for a fun softer lead role and not be so serious and dramatic in all her roles too

I liked it, and it has a better RT score than JFAD and HOG. I trust Ti with the right script. 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,907

I would love gaga in a quentin tarantino film actually, not only he understands the assignment but his films are also very loved by the academy

Spoiler

Well except for the feet shots

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,596
On 9/12/2024 at 12:42 PM, 0707alp said:

IMO it wasn’t bad, it could have been better sure but still enjoyable, he proved to be good at enlight a female character and actress which is exactly what Gaga needs.

• yaas, gaga 1

On 9/12/2024 at 5:51 AM, Leptine said:

IMO it wasn’t bad, it could have been better sure but still enjoyable, he proved to be good at enlight a female character and actress which is exactly what Gaga needs.

Yeah that’s true. I don’t think Todd Phillips understood that, and the Joker franchise is too male centric. 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,416

the best bet we have right now is Jane Campion since she literally said she was disappointed by the HOG snub and would like to work with Godga

• paws up 3
  • sad 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,596
On 9/12/2024 at 12:50 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Should Gaga work with Bradley Cooper again? #ThankYouBradley

Imo better try new names, Bradley would still put the focus on his character, we don’t need any other roles of her playing the love romance of the lead male. 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 9/12/2024 at 12:50 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Should Gaga work with Bradley Cooper again? #ThankYouBradley

well considering none of his movies recently has made any noiseGraceRandolph

Popster to Popster 3,095
On 9/12/2024 at 6:54 AM, nydedan said:

the best bet we have right now is Jane Campion since she literally said she was disappointed by the HOG snub and would like to work with Godga

Exactly. I bet that rumor we got was true, and she's already working on something with Jane. Could even be the secret project. Jane's been surprisingly quiet career-wise since Power of the Dog. 

Edited by Imtired1616

A Popster Is Born 10,464
On 9/12/2024 at 1:01 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Exactly. I bet that rumor we got was true, and she's already working on something with Jane. Could even be the secret project. Jame's been surprisingly quiet career-wise since Power of the Dog. 

Secret project is about her recording music 

Popster to Popster 3,095

The funny thing is, we were told about ALL of Gaga's movies ahead of time in Duexmoi and rumor posts. If you believe that Gagas team and the movie studios leak to gage interest in projects, the Jane Campion rumors are the only ones we've gotten,  and they make complete sense. And Gagas recent press quote about just wanting to work with amazing accomplished directors on projects she believes in kinda supports that.