Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

On 9/12/2024 at 4:45 AM, OliverDespechao said:

Roar  ??? 

spacer.png

That was really good, wth spacer.png

This is actually way better than the roar performance of 2013. I think this + rock in Rio could save her from really really bad numbers

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,903

Oh and Brit did not even attend (we know why) But still GOT referenced! 

Tate & Megan:

c660f82b8f9147958ea96f472b1865fb_md.png

ae9309eece3843b3b91d6267cf704109_md.jpg

Addison Rae praised her

And referenced her VMAS 2003 look

GXO0gWzbgAQkMZf?format=jpg&name=large

And Sabrina paid Homage to Oops! 🙌

GXPLZyMaUAABxaN?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

GXPLZyMa8AAVPB7?format=jpg&name=small

Queen of VMAS being referenced everywhere! 🙌

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364

Once again the list of the winners of the VMAs is straght up emabarrasing :disappointed: glad I didn't stay up, even if this year there were a lot of performers I was interested in seeing, but you can always watch those the next morning :billiecat: I honestly don't care about Gaga not winning that khia category consolation prize but for once I agree with LGN in the sense that putting extra effort for her to win one of those awarsd which we've known for years are rigged make no sense

I agree with what many people said here that KP's were better than expected and even if the song itself was definitely a choice I liked the idea of debuting a yet to be released song there :ohhh: Chappel, Rauw, Camila and Camila's performances were algo enjoyable, and idk why it seems like the only performance they didn't post on youtube is Halsey's :whatga:

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364

btw i feel like i am the only person that does remember Katy's 2013 roar performance with the boxer theme:icant: 

Spoiler

needless to say i still dont think it deserves it but it couldve been worse if taylor won it :ew:

Popster to Popster 3,903

Mother & Daughters are trending!

5IdnIgN.jpeg

b41df8e196207ce15d4310a242674b6e.jpg

qTcKEup.jpeg

Chappell serving LAP too

GXO2a3EX0AAHCgJ?format=jpg&name=large🔥😍

Edited by Mario Spears
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,756
On 9/12/2024 at 9:18 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

I think this is the first time I've seen a popstar setting boundaries like this. It's pretty impressive.

she looks like my tattoo artist here, got really confused for a sec :icant:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 9/12/2024 at 4:33 AM, Emi said:

Roar won iconic performance over Gaga, Britney, Madonna, Taylor 

I agree the fact that Roar won and not Paparazzi or Like A Virgin/Hollywood Is insane. Also the fact that even I'm A Slave 4 U (2001) wasn't nominated.....even more insane.

Who the hell remembers that performance? Maybe her KittyKats. That's It.

As for the VMAS 2003 performance....I mean this tweet:

Spoiler

Xtina stans need to stop posting that performance or the fact that She has been nominated too as if Madge didn't initially want Kylie Minogue and JLo to perform with her, Brit & Missy (JLo was also an afterthought because she was called AFTER Kylie backed out) but they refused to do it so MTV had to call Xtina. (And Pink lied about being considered for that performance and MTV's rep denied her being involved)

@Adarsh @Daddy  Thots?

Edited by Mario Spears

A Popster Is Born 18,407

I didn’t like Chappel’s behaviour on the carpet where she was responding to the photographers, she’s kinda annoying to me. Not judging tho, what do I know about being a newly made popstar and dealing with all this infront of the whole world. 

• paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3

Katy won Most Iconic Performance? 

What a joke:icant:

If they wanted to give her more awards cause she attended, at least they should have tried to made it a bit more believable. A new category like "Best New Paula Abdul" would have been more suitable in this case.

• paws up 1
  • lol 3

Popster This Way 979

90 million monthly listeners update coming TODAY! :ally:

I hope we get a teaser or something for the lead to keep the hype around her until it drops and we get to 100 million. I know it can happen. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 9/12/2024 at 9:13 AM, little legend said:

Katy won Most Iconic Performance? 

What a joke:icant:

If they wanted to give her more awards cause she attended, at least they should have tried to made it a bit more believable. A new category like "Best New Paula Abdul" would have been more suitable in this case.

tenor.gif

A Popster Is Born 14,779

tbf i feel bad about Roan, it must be tedious being famous if you like the art but not the cameras :dead:

roan, the joaquin phoenix of popgirls

• paws up 3