Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

ARTPOPster 1,238
On 9/12/2024 at 9:11 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I didn’t like Chappel’s behaviour on the carpet where she was responding to the photographers, she’s kinda annoying to me. Not judging tho, what do I know about being a newly made popstar and dealing with all this infront of the whole world. 

i dont know why is she even popular :icant: I turned off every song of hers halfway through listening :bebe:

Popster This Way 979
On 9/12/2024 at 4:43 AM, Nemanja said:

i dont know why is she even popular :icant: I turned off every song of hers halfway through listening :bebe:

Her music is just really fun, and her ballads are gorgeous, specially the vocal production. There a few songs that remind me to early Gaga, specially After Midnight, which has always been giving me Summerboy vibes. It’s just fun pop music.

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,238

And this is probably the first time Katy has good performance! No childish bullshit.

And for more than 10 years, the VMAs have been awarding people who appear at the show. You can't blame Taylor, she wants to be at every show every year.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,238
On 9/12/2024 at 9:47 AM, CHROMATICON said:

Her music is just really fun, and her ballads are gorgeous, specially the vocal production. There a few songs that remind me to early Gaga, specially After Midnight, which has always been giving me Summerboy vibes. It’s just fun pop music.

Early Gaga(Early Gaga is for me Just Dance, Poker Face...)? 

I dont think is funny at all, its just another teenage music. Its like Taylor on steroids.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,392

Just remembered that Venom 2 was predicted to debut with $40M because of the poor presales but it ended up doing $90M instead because people bought tickets later. Tells you that predictions aren’t always accurate.

• paws up 13
  • thanks 1
  • love 2

ARTPOPster 1,609
On 9/11/2024 at 9:47 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Katy’s vocals were def pre-recorded

Hummm if those were pre-recorded, her vocal producer needs to be fired. :mess:

I just don't understand how she was ever that popular when her live vocals have always been shaky and near-grating. At this point it has to be lack of effort. She could train and improve her technique (like many others in the industry have done because they actually respect their art) but she's made it clear she'll never move past 2010.

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 9/12/2024 at 9:05 AM, Adarsh said:

Just remembered that Venom 2 was predicted to debut with $40M because of the poor presales but it ended up doing $90M instead because people bought tickets later. Tells you that predictions aren’t always accurate.

Its happened loads of times

Also the guy that keeps tweeting about it flopping said birds of prey would beat DC record lol

i think waiting and seeing what it’s like Sept 27th will be better

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 13,392
On 9/12/2024 at 2:03 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Its happened loads of times

Also the guy that keeps tweeting about it flopping said birds of prey would beat DC record lol

i think waiting and seeing what it’s like Sept 27th will be better

Yeah. Also, sequels hardly ever are as successful as the original movie. Even if it makes 3x its budget, it should be fine. 

The Popster 236
On 9/12/2024 at 9:11 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I didn’t like Chappel’s behaviour on the carpet where she was responding to the photographers, she’s kinda annoying to me. Not judging tho, what do I know about being a newly made popstar and dealing with all this infront of the whole world. 

I think it’s an appropriate reaction to being told to shut the f- up, no? It’s refreshing to see someone not adhere to the toxic „rules“ this industry has created 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 9/12/2024 at 4:05 PM, Adarsh said:

Praying for JFAD to pull a Venom 2.0 instead of Marvels then :giveup:

• paws up 3
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,705

DIE WITH A SMILE

WW Chart-run so far

Germany : 52-37-43-

Australia : 10-05-06-

Austria : 45-34-28-

Belgium :

Flanders : 28-15-14-

Wallonia : 33-30-

Canada : 09-10-10-

Denmark : 35-10-

Spain : 39-35-37-

Finland : 33-21-27-

France : 37-35 -35-

Greece : 30-8-

Ireland : 13-06-12-

Italy : 43-38-41-

Japan HOT 100 : 81-62

Norway : 12-03-01-

New Zealand : 01-01-01-

Netherlands : 19-04-03-

Poland : 47-27-25-

Portugal : 05-04-

UK : 07-07-07-

>> 95’655 SPS so far 

Sweden : 30-08-13-

Switzerland : 16-06-12-

US Hot 100 : 03-06-06-

Global 200 : 02-01-01-

• paws up 14
  • thanks 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 9/12/2024 at 10:46 AM, sadho said:

I think it’s an appropriate reaction to being told to shut the f- up, no? It’s refreshing to see someone not adhere to the toxic „rules“ this industry has created 

She wasn’t told to shut the f- up, it was towards another reporter, no? Also that’s just my take on these things, I don’t think it was appropriate but then again, it’s hard to put yourself in the shoes of an up and coming popstar, so idk.