Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster for Sale 41,777

I didn’t even remember she performed Roar till now. I think the Applause opening performance left more of an impression tbh :dead:

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 11,826
On 9/11/2024 at 8:35 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Truly the definition of “we just made this award up, here you go” :laughga:

poor Katy actually thinking that the Katykats voted so hard and that’s the reason why she won :disappointed: like girl, no 

Exactly! Im surprised they didnt award it during the main ceremony though. Its an easy way to make their Vanguard winner look "bigger". Guess they just didnt care much for Katy lol

Pop-a-911-ster 39,245
On 9/11/2024 at 7:50 PM, Doncho said:

Exactly! Im surprised they didnt award it during the main ceremony though. Its an easy way to make their Vanguard winner look "bigger". Guess they just didnt care much for Katy lol

Yeah idk I turned it off for Big Brother cause idc about the VMAs lol, seems like Taylor will win everything since she is there 

:laughga: 

The Fame Popster 466

Anyway slightly bumped that Katy won the iconic performance award. But we know MTV is always a fraud anyways. 

Also, the before the award show starts, they did play the Joker trailer during the ad slots. So it’s at least one good thing tonight.

The Fame Popster 466
On 9/12/2024 at 8:53 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

The way whenever I watch live TV I see several JFAD trailers/tv spots :giveup:

Lady Gaga Dc GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

Can’t wait till I start receiving ads on TikTok haha

Popster to Popster 3,693
On 9/11/2024 at 8:35 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Truly the definition of “we just made this award up, here you go” :laughga:

poor Katy actually thinking that the Katykats voted so hard and that’s the reason why she won :disappointed: like girl, no 

Her new single on Friday and album next Friday will remind her of how many fans she has left. :flutter:

Popster to Popster 3,693

Is Kendrick dropping another Drake diss track? He posted a video on his Ig... 900k likes in 1 hour... I don't know if it's a new song but if it's, we're in trouble. :dead: