Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

On 9/11/2024 at 1:44 AM, Arturo said:

That's just not true :rip: 

demographically they lean millenial and Gen Z and female which is the most Democratic you can get in terms of voting blocs

Black women, but White women voted for Trump.

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 9/11/2024 at 7:05 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Britney (Blackout/Circus)   

They know this era as modern day The Old Testament and New Testament pop holy books back to back

the original sweetener to TU,N

No jumping from random genres allowed, pure pop only. They call her Her Spearsjesty!

britney spears GIF by iHeartRadio

• lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,779

if Gags were to appear in the remix BRAT album, which song would you prefer? :jailga: 

Edited by danwasd

Popster to Popster 3,097
On 9/11/2024 at 3:30 AM, danwasd said:

if Gags were to appear in the remix BRAT album, which song would you prefer? :jailga: 

The one Chapelle Roan wrote and put on her own deluxe album. That one. 

ARTPOPster 2,102

Speaking of Blackout -> Circus after TF-> TFM that has to be my favorite back to back pop eras. The music, videos, even the good and horrible performances, her media impact, the way she made a big comeback, whew!

• yaas, gaga 1

On 9/11/2024 at 10:34 AM, Swallow said:

Speaking of Blackout -> Circus after TF-> TFM that has to be my favorite back to back pop eras. The music, videos, even the good and horrible performances, her media impact, the way she made a big comeback, whew!

It was such a great pop music era. 

On 9/11/2024 at 10:22 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

They know this era as modern day The Old Testament and New Testament pop holy books back to back

the original sweetener to TU,N

No jumping from random genres allowed, pure pop only. They call her Her Spearsjesty!

britney spears GIF by iHeartRadio

I was blissfully unaware of any pre-Blackout Brintey music when I started staining her in 2008 lol. 

Popster to Popster 4,604
On 9/11/2024 at 9:21 AM, GraceRandolph said:

She could be right. Karla Gascon and Mikey Madison have acclaimed films but they don't have the same name recognition that Best Actress contenders usually have.

In this I agree, I wouldn’t surprised if Mickey Mouse doesn’t get nominated also fughe kind of movie, but I can still see the Academy going for other names even with mid movies but with proper lead roles.

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 9/11/2024 at 12:51 PM, GraceRandolph said:

She could be right. Karla Gascon and Mikey Madison have acclaimed films but they don't have the same name recognition that Best Actress contenders usually have.

YUP category fraud can get gaga in

Popster to Popster 4,604
On 9/11/2024 at 1:55 AM, OnionGirl said:

Rotten Tomatoes

J:FAD 62% (+1)

:romance:

These last 2 reviews were raves maybe this is getting a reverse first Joker expedient and the latest reviews are gonna raise the score :pray:

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 9/11/2024 at 1:56 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Borderline supporting roles going lead isn't really fraud, it's when lead roles go supporting that is fraud.

Its kinda both ways bc Anthony hopkins got n won best actor for the silence of the lambs n he barely is in the film

You just have to leave impact when you aren't on the screen audience still must think about you although gaga had 1 hr i think thats enough to get her in the leading just like Lilly Gladstone last year 

ARTPOPster 1,736
On 9/11/2024 at 11:37 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Its kinda both ways bc Anthony hopkins got n won best actor for the silence of the lambs n he barely is in the film

You just have to leave impact when you aren't on the screen audience still must think about you although gaga had 1 hr i think thats enough to get her in the leading just like Lilly Gladstone last year 

She is THEE female lead of the film. She has more than an hour screentime and she is on the posters with Joker. Supporting is the total fraud

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 9/11/2024 at 2:09 PM, 0707alp said:

She is THEE female lead of the film. She has more than an hour screentime and she is on the posters with Joker. Supporting is the total fraud

No she doesn't have more than half of the screentime but she definitely should campaign for the co lead

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 2,193
On 9/11/2024 at 9:17 AM, lordgagx said:

Woke up to DWAS reaching #1 on Anghami :gaga-thanks:

Hide contents

spacer.png

شيز وينينغ اغن... سمهاو شي آلوايز ستايز ذر. اي كانت ستاند ات

:oprah:

Edited by ARTPOP
  • yaas, gaga 1