Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

On 9/10/2024 at 6:01 PM, holyenigma said:

when do the monthly listeners start rolling?

I fear the twitter fans ain’t ready for that :laughga:

As far as I understand it should be around the release date of DWAS so we have 6 days until the meltdowns begin:gaga-scream:

On 9/10/2024 at 10:03 PM, Hags Labs said:

As far as I understand it should be around the release date of DWAS so we have 6 days until the meltdowns begin:gaga-scream:

Bombing on call outs

joker 2 critically panned

box office predictions dropping by the minute

monthly listeners in the negative 

Oh Gaga get off the FLOOOOR :laughga:

• lol 4

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 9/10/2024 at 11:03 PM, Hags Labs said:

It’s rolling over 28 days so in 3 days

We should reach 90M by then and I think we’ll stabilize, free falls occur with front loaded releases which isn’t the case at all with DWAS

• paws up 2
  • thanks 3

ARTPOPster 1,770
On 9/10/2024 at 6:01 PM, holyenigma said:

when do the monthly listeners start rolling?

I fear the twitter fans ain’t ready for that :laughga:

4 days

I dont think the fall will be so big since the song is very stable

She probably gonna get down to 70m-80m range and stay there till next month when the lg7 lead is out

Pop-a-911-ster 22,963
On 9/11/2024 at 12:11 AM, sugden said:

4 days

I dont think the fall will be so big since the song is very stable

She probably gonna get down to 70m-80m range and stay there till next month when the lg7 lead is out

She's not falling to 70-80m. She'll stay at 90m.

The same amount of people listening to DWAS in its first month will also be listening in the 2nd month.

• paws up 3

Popstanne 7,576

I think we will be fine-ish the first few days monthy listeners start rolling since it currently almost has double the # of streams it had when it debuted

We won't go downhill fast until our daily streams are lower then they were exactly one month before

Edited by JennyWayne
  • thanks 1

On 9/10/2024 at 10:17 PM, Gypsy Life said:

She's not falling to 70-80m. She'll stay at 90m.

The same amount of people listening to DWAS in its first month will also be listening in the 2nd month.

oh interesting, so after 28 days, we’ll only see an increase in new unique listeners who haven’t yet listened to her in the current 28 day window. 

not me thinking it would be a radio style rolling effect :ohhh:

Pop-a-911-ster 22,963
On 9/11/2024 at 12:20 AM, holyenigma said:

oh interesting, so after 28 days, we’ll only see an increase in new unique listeners who haven’t yet listened to her in the current 28 day window. 

not me thinking it would be a radio style rolling effect :ohhh:

Well, rolling for listeners works exactly like rolling for radio :ohyes:

But one for the past 7 days and one for the past 28 days. Except listeners don't have a radio deal to have a big rolling from :jailga:

• paws up 1
  • lol 3

On 9/10/2024 at 6:07 PM, Fame Romance said:

It’s rolling over 28 days so in 3 days

We should reach 90M by then and I think we’ll stabilize, free falls occur with front loaded releases which isn’t the case at all with DWAS

LG7 lead coming to save her arse :oprah:

Popstanne 9,372

From Pulse:

"Regarding the callouts, I'm just going to quote this post that Austin made in the "Illusion" thread when there was another poster, who is now banned, pointed out about it and resumes it perfectly.

Au$tin said:

Yeah, we haven't been able to publicly see callouts for 2 years now, this could be getting stellar or shitty callouts, either way we wouldn't know.

The best we've got is Rate the Music, but that one's been unreliable since Twitter stans discovered it over a decade ago lol. This is #5 there, by the way.

As a side note, I've seen that there's another poster who posted 'them' from another music forum. That said, unless I'm missing something, a quick MMI National Callouts Google search brings me to their site and when I see the latest Top 40 edition (9/9), the Top 40 callout has only 30 songs, so "Die With a Smile" isn't there. There's even a part of the .pdf file which says the following:

Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars song from the upcoming Joker 2, "Die with a Smile" had a strong debut last week at 11 and the strength of the song continues as it sits at 12 this week with top 5 sales and streams. Callout has been slow for the first two weeks but I have a feeling this may really come alive when the movie releases a little less than a month from now on October 4th."

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11ET-Nhrzwi1_kDs7IkkhjeqCVcQppM5E/view?pli=1

Charli's 360 is #11 on Pop Radio and hasn't even debuted on MMI call outs yet. It's at the top of the "Hot Zone" where DWAS is 2nd.

Spoiler

Not MMI saying DWAS is from Joker :rip:

• paws up 2
  • shook 1
  • lol 5

The Fame Popster 371
On 9/10/2024 at 5:52 PM, kékette said:

NRJ France (today so far):
01:06 LADY GAGA ET BRUNO MARS - Die With A Smile
04:51 LADY GAGA ET BRUNO MARS - Die With A Smile
11:52 LADY GAGA ET BRUNO MARS - Die With A Smile
13:55 LADY GAGA - BRADLEY COOPER - Shallow
15:06 LADY GAGA ET BRUNO MARS - Die With A Smile
17:20 LADY GAGA ET BRUNO MARS - Die With A Smile

+ 18:47 LADY GAGA - Paparazzi

21:05 LADY GAGA ET BRUNO MARS - Die With A Smile

maybe French radio stations are starting to get into it!

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 9,702

Joker soundtrack coming soon as well, which will help with monthly listeners little bit.

I don't think it will do big numbers but could bring in small set of new audience like DC and movie fans.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712

Stabilizing at 90M without a new album would be insane

Plus she basically did zero feature in her career so far (unlike Rih for example) so it’s actually even more impressive 

oh godga

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,096
On 9/11/2024 at 12:33 AM, Arturo said:

From Pulse:

"Regarding the callouts, I'm just going to quote this post that Austin made in the "Illusion" thread when there was another poster, who is now banned, pointed out about it and resumes it perfectly.

Au$tin said:

Yeah, we haven't been able to publicly see callouts for 2 years now, this could be getting stellar or shitty callouts, either way we wouldn't know.

The best we've got is Rate the Music, but that one's been unreliable since Twitter stans discovered it over a decade ago lol. This is #5 there, by the way.

As a side note, I've seen that there's another poster who posted 'them' from another music forum. That said, unless I'm missing something, a quick MMI National Callouts Google search brings me to their site and when I see the latest Top 40 edition (9/9), the Top 40 callout has only 30 songs, so "Die With a Smile" isn't there. There's even a part of the .pdf file which says the following:

Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars song from the upcoming Joker 2, "Die with a Smile" had a strong debut last week at 11 and the strength of the song continues as it sits at 12 this week with top 5 sales and streams. Callout has been slow for the first two weeks but I have a feeling this may really come alive when the movie releases a little less than a month from now on October 4th."

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11ET-Nhrzwi1_kDs7IkkhjeqCVcQppM5E/view?pli=1

Charli's 360 is #11 on Pop Radio and hasn't even debuted on MMI call outs yet. It's at the top of the "Hot Zone" where DWAS is 2nd.

Hide contents

Not MMI saying DWAS is from Joker :rip:

We love the Joker 2 official single 'Die with a Smile'

Pink Lol GIF by Pembe

• lol 1