Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 3,095
On 9/10/2024 at 9:13 AM, Gypsy Life said:

+750k from last Friday still.

Oh The Weeknd, get off the floor

If he tanks with IPhone promo song, it will be the funniest thing ever. The Tim Cook curse. :icant:

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 3,694
On 9/10/2024 at 9:34 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

But Billie and Sabrina songs smash radio and they’re on interacope.  
It’s frustrating but she’s #1 AM USA daily chart and #2 Spotify, we’ve been in situations like this where we needed radio to save its free falling on other platforms. Guess we just have to let it go and hope it keeps growing on that chart so they don’t give up on it all together 

Birds isn't exactly a radio smash (for the numbers it's been doing) and Sabrina is under Island, not Interscope.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 9/10/2024 at 3:32 PM, Osama said:

Birds isn't exactly a radio smash (for the numbers it's been doing) and Sabrina is under Island, not Interscope.

Birds has been out for ages and it has #3 peak on pop radio, DWAS is giving stalling  after just three weeks so I wish we had the former got the latter :katy:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Popster to Popster 3,907

So if the dwas callout scores are bad does that mean negative radio updates bc why can't we win for once

Also its embarrasing for us radios if the #1 song in america's streaming units Peaks at 25M AI

Moderator 7,818
On 9/10/2024 at 4:30 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I rencently digged her music and I trully love Chappell ! Probably my biggest crush for a new pop girl for years :oscar:

I understand she's nervous about contacting her. Chappell is a new artist who just got contact details of Legend Lady Gaga! I would be nervous too! I mean hello? 

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,394

The way HOG was actually a successful movie but little monsters started this narrative that it’s a flop just because Gaga didn’t get an Oscar nomination. And then everyone else on stan twitter started repeating that and it became a thing online. Looks like they are doing the same for this movie too and I simply don’t understand why.

• paws up 3
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 7

Popster to Popster 3,694
On 9/10/2024 at 11:38 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Birds has been out for ages and it has #3 peak on pop radio, DWAS is giving stalling  after just three weeks so I wish we had the former got the latter :katy:

It's not over yet, the song came out not even a month ago, chill. :bigbird:

• love 1

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 9/10/2024 at 8:11 PM, ARTPOP said:

Is his lead not the one sampling Thriller?

Nope wake me up is the song sampling thriller maybe he will release it next month

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 9/10/2024 at 10:30 PM, Imtired1616 said:

If he tanks with IPhone promo song, it will be the funniest thing ever. The Tim Cook curse. :icant:

Selena Gomez' Lose You To Love Me did good tho.. and Look At Her Now was a decent Music Video

Popster This Way 692
On 9/10/2024 at 11:41 AM, Adarsh said:

The way HOG was actually a successful movie but little monsters started this narrative that it’s a flop just because Gaga didn’t get an Oscar nomination. And then everyone else on stan twitter started repeating that and it became a thing online. Looks like they are doing the same for this movie too and I simply don’t understand why.

True! HOG is the biggest drama movie of 2021:

1. House of Gucci: $150.4M
2. Respect: $31.7M
3. The Last Duel: $30.5M
4. King Richard: $29M
5. Stillwater: $19.6M
6. Spencer: $15.9M
7. Minari: $15.3M
8. Cry Macho: $14.3M
9. Many Saints of Newark: $12.7M
10. Judas & Black Messiah: $6.7M

• paws up 6
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Popster This Way 756

I've discovered the charts thread when the Cure was released. I have been reading every single page since. I have experienced many things in here. A radio smash was not one of them. I was confident in DWAS. I was humbled. I still have faith, definitely. Fingers crossed 🤞 

• paws up 3
  • hugs 4
  • lol 4
  • love 3

Popster to Popster 3,694
On 9/10/2024 at 9:47 AM, Hags Labs said:

I mean even Katy’s fanbase always finds a way to make fun of her flop era and they have it 100x worse than a mediocre radio update for DWAS… So yall need to CHILL 

I have a lot of contact with these lunatics and I can assure you that they are not joking when they say this, 99% of them really believe it. :bigbird:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,807

https://x.com/jeremyjlop/status/1833446830069146099?s=46&t=oFJfO97tnSJTij6Q86z69Q

International Pre sales for #JokerFolieADeux  are comparatively great : In Brazil, Joker's 1st 24hours of presales are 10x Alien Romulus, 4x Furiosa, and 1/7th of Deadpool & Wolverine. 

In South Korea, presales indicate it will be huge, likely achieving 10+ million admissions if Word of Mouth is good.

Some better news 

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 9
  • love 4