On 9/10/2024 at 4:22 PM, ViviLittleM said:

When we search « Gaga » on Twitter, this is the first post coming up

Maybe bc both weeknd n gaga has songs with same prefixes 

Spoiler

Dancing in the shadows/flames

Popster to Popster 3,695
On 9/10/2024 at 7:34 AM, Azor Ahai said:

I hope we beat her this week for streaming  #1 but VMAs will push it :( 

She will only have a boost on Thursday, as the awards ceremony will take place tomorrow night, let's see.

I was so sure they professionally recorded that Vegas performance for the VMAs, but where is the announcement? :awkney: Is it even possible for them to announce it today/tomorrow?

I couldn't care less about the show, btw, I just want the performance on youtube :nicki_scream:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,534
On 9/10/2024 at 1:02 PM, Osama said:

She will only have a boost on Thursday, as the awards ceremony will take place tomorrow night, let's see.

If Gaga and Bruno filmed that performance for VMAs, I hope they upload it on youtube on Friday for full week impact tbh 

• paws up 4

Popster to Popster 3,095
On 9/10/2024 at 7:03 AM, PanPikus said:

If Gaga and Bruno filmed that performance for VMAs, I hope they upload it on youtube on Friday for full week impact tbh 

When it's on Brunos HBO special in 2 years... :leap:

• lol 4

I've kinda come to peace with the mixed/negative reviews but a box office bomb would tear me apart :cry:

I mean of course she can't always succeed in movies (just like she hasn't always succeeded in music) but it's kinda frustrating knowing how she revolved her last 2 years of her career around this, it now appears like a "waste of time" which again isn't because she's being generally praised and keeps her in the Hollywood map but still...

• paws up 7
  • hugs 2
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 9/10/2024 at 12:03 PM, PanPikus said:

I was actually thinking last night the surprise thing could work to circumvent the 9/11. Cause if they announce ‘Bruno and Gaga debut die with a smile’ on 9/11 it would be a mess. But with a surprise, it would be different

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,695
On 9/10/2024 at 8:03 AM, PanPikus said:

Watch that performance get lost on Baldby Campbell's USB :awkney:

• sad 1

Popster This Way 701
On 9/10/2024 at 1:06 PM, Thrasher said:

I've kinda come to peace with the mixed/negative reviews but a box office bomb would tear me apart :cry:

I mean of course she can't always succeed in movies (just like she hasn't always succeeded in music) but it's kinda frustrating knowing how she revolved her last 2 years of her career around this, it now appears like a "waste of time" which again isn't because she's being generally praised and keeps her in the Hollywood map but still...

It's not all her fault.. She needs a real team that picks the right movies... Everyone knew that nobody cared about this movie because the first 1 was perfect and didn't need a sequel

Popstanne 9,918
On 9/10/2024 at 8:06 AM, Thrasher said:

My feelings exactly… she was so excited for this too

• paws up 4
  • hugs 1

Popster to Popster 3,095
On 9/10/2024 at 7:06 AM, Thrasher said:

Technically speaking, JFAD is her movie ARTPOP. :gaycat:

Edited by Imtired1616

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 9/10/2024 at 12:06 PM, Thrasher said:

I feel you. But we'll have an era starting shortly after and I habe a feeling it's because she wants to at least use this for something. So our waiting wasn't for nothing and she's also working on a secret project which is music related! So she hasn't wasted years on this, we just haven't seen the outcomes of the stuff she's worked on.

Edited by OreoÀDeux
  • paws up 5