Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 10,463
On 9/10/2024 at 11:08 AM, BenG said:

Tickets are definitely off to a slow start here in the UK. Haven’t seen billboards on buses about it though, so hope sales increase once the promotion kicks in properly.

I don't know how it works anywhere else, but in France tickets are not available for a movie more than a week before a movie is out.

It's quite crazy to me that you can book ticket for a movie a month ahead :laughga:

• paws up 2
  • shook 1
  • thanks 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835

Beyonce fans acting like Beyonce brought country music back to yhe mainstream when Morgan Wallen was smashing since 2020? and multiple country songs debuted at no.1 last 2023

Bey is not always the main character :icant:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 4

A Popster Is Born 11,533

I never bought a ticket for a movie more than 4 days before the date and idk why would anybody feel such need. It's not a wedding that you have to book the place and invite guests months in advance. It's a movie that will be for weeks in the cinemas :icant:

• thanks 6
  • lol 2

The Fame Popster 482
On 9/10/2024 at 11:12 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I don't know how it works anywhere else, but in France tickets are not available for a movie more than a week before a movie is out.

It's quite crazy to me that you can book ticket for a movie a month ahead :laughga:

Same here in Spain, I didn't see tickets for sale at cinemas in my city

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 22,756

not the meltdowns for the presale. who the hell buys movie tickets a month in advance :icant:

the tickets aren’t even on sale here yet :icant:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • lol 7

Popster This Way 648
On 9/10/2024 at 11:15 AM, cherryboom said:

Same here in Spain, I didn't see tickets for sale at cinemas in my city

Cinesa, Ocine and MoobyCinemas started the pre-sale like 4-5 days ago in Spain. Some Imax screenings are already almost sold-out.

Edited by XXXlop
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 9/10/2024 at 10:31 AM, gagaxuan said:

Can someone tell me how do you know the pre-sales are not doing good so far? 

Go to October 4th on your local cinema and try to book and look at how many seats, it’s scout as scientific as that.

theres like 28 (:dean_scream:)showings on the first  day at mine which is located in a big shopping mall on the outskirts of Manchester. Surely they must expect a big walk in for 28 viewings ? The ones before 5pm atm are all empty rn though. 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Pop-a-911-ster 31,705

Most streamed Katy Perry songs on Spotify

#14 Lifetimes - 279 382 

#16 Woman's World - 153 219

Witness's singles will both outstreaming the singles of Woman's World era soon 

spacer.png

• shook 1
  • sad 1
  • lol 6

Popster for Sale 41,775

Performance based on pre-sale is definitely a thing, just like how polls are pretty good indicators for elections. Statistics are like magic (at least to me). They can poll a few thousand people and predict the winner of hundreds of seats across a country with different demographics quite accurately. It’s crazy.

That said, polls are indeed just indicators and final numbers may vary.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,705
On 9/10/2024 at 11:44 AM, BenG said:

Performance based on pre-sale is definitely a thing, just like how polls are pretty good indicators for elections. Statistics are like magic (at least to me). They can poll a few thousand people and predict the winner of hundreds of seats across a country with different demographics quite accurately. It’s crazy.

yup it gives a general trend about the interest of a population/group so it is not looking good so far :overit: hoping for a nice surprise tho :overit:

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 9/10/2024 at 10:44 AM, BenG said:

If these people who do this tracking for their living say it’s not good then it’s prob not. Thing is tho, they said BeetleJuice wasn’t hitting 100m OW, atm these predictions are saying ‘worse than the marvels’ and i just don’t believe that is happening. WB need to go all in now on the marketing 

Popster for Sale 41,775
On 9/10/2024 at 10:50 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

If these people who do this tracking for their living say it’s not good then it’s prob not. Thing is tho, they said BeetleJuice wasn’t hitting 100m OW, atm these predictions are saying ‘worse than the marvels’ and i just don’t believe that is happening. WB need to go all in now on the marketing 

I haven’t seen any marketing push for this movie. Don’t think a lot of people even know it’s coming next month.

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 9/10/2024 at 11:33 AM, boobatella said:

the tickets aren’t even on sale here yet :icant:

0 sales from J:FÀD in Estonia, then :cry:

oh FagGa, time to put on that bikini and book SNL :cry:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 9/10/2024 at 10:52 AM, BenG said:

I haven’t seen any marketing push for this movie. Don’t think a lot of people even know it’s coming next month.

I’ve not either!

they hammered Gucci  on tv here even with mid reviews and it was definitely a success here #1 for weeks and all the BAFTA love.

My mum and dad watch all the UK soaps like corrie, and they always used to be like ‘the adverts on!’ And pause it (so cute). They haven’t done this, so I know it’s not being pushed in England.

Hoping they’ll just go all in now, it’s not that long off. They should just treat it like it’s the best thing ever and pile on marketing.

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

ARTPOPster 1,079
On 9/10/2024 at 1:29 PM, Osama said:

US AM

#1. (=) Die With A Smile

#3. (-1) Tasteless

:happydance:

I hope we beat her this week for streaming  #1 but VMAs will push it :( 

• paws up 1