Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Pop-a-911-ster 39,246
On 9/9/2024 at 7:46 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Too bad because it's still a big contender for those awards

“Big contender”

gaga thoughts GIF

edit: I’m pretty sure JFAD has the lowest MC of all the “contending” movies throughout the award season…it’s like bad bad, it’s a sequel, it’s a comic book movie. This thing is NOT a big contender lol.

edit 2: wait megaFLOPolis has a higher MC score..oh it’s DONE :laughga:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,246

I promise all of you. The sooner you let go of hope and faith you have in JFAD doing anything other than having a decent box office the sooner. This isn’t gonna do anything at the major awards. NOTHING.

• paws up 3
  • sad 4
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 9/9/2024 at 1:41 PM, Leptine said:

I also think people put too much weight on what she says on interviews, at the end of the day you need to elaborate some concepts and you can’t always repeat the same things or stuff, props to Gaga for always managing to be articulate and interesting during interviews, reason of why Beyoncé for example rarely do them since years.

specially in written interviews, where they most probably cut off what they consider to be fluff :cry:

Edited by danwasd

The Fame Popster 488

I’m so happy knowing that Gaga won’t get dragged for political stuff bc she made her views clear early on in her career. Like, she is a political statement; she doesn’t need to say anything 

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 9/9/2024 at 1:52 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I promise all of you. The sooner you let go of hope and faith you have in JFAD doing anything other than having a decent box office the sooner. This isn’t gonna do anything at the major awards. NOTHING.

Razzies :gaycat:

A Popster Is Born 10,464
On 9/9/2024 at 1:48 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

“Big contender”

gaga thoughts GIF

edit: I’m pretty sure JFAD has the lowest MC of all the “contending” movies throughout the award season…it’s like bad bad, it’s a sequel, it’s a comic book movie. This thing is NOT a big contender lol.

edit 2: wait megaFLOPolis has a higher MC score..oh it’s DONE :laughga:

As if Joker 1 was pushing 90 on MC and RT, like seriously. You're overdramatic 

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 9/9/2024 at 8:52 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

ily but keep calm bitch please GIF

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 9/9/2024 at 8:52 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

this is because you spent so much time on GoldDerby forums and it's full of rats throwing sh!t so get out of there and return to us my darling :gaga-thanks:

• thanks 2
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,246
On 9/9/2024 at 7:53 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

As if Joker 1 was pushing 90 on MC and RT, like seriously. You're all overdramatic 

Yeah and sequels only get nominated if they’re BETTER THEN THE ORIGINALS

Look at stuff like Top Gun Maverick, Avatar II, Godfather Part II…it’s happens so infrequently because you have to be UNDENIABLE as a sequel…this movie is not gonna have the same passion the first one did, not even close.

When you combine that it’s a sequel, got pretty bad reviews relatively speaking to EVERY OTHER MOVIE FOR AWARD, and the lack of passion that this one won’t have compared to the first I don’t see this happening in any major categories.

I can think of like 7-8 supporting actresses that have a higher chance than Gaga based solely on the fact that those movies are gonna have PASSION.

Im just trying to help prep you emotionally cause a lot of us were so confident with HOG and JFAD is getting even worse review.. :kiss:

• paws up 1
  • sad 2

Popster for Sale 44,640
On 9/9/2024 at 12:52 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Yeah our best bet is for the movie to actually be enjoyable and a box office hit. It's not Gaga's time for an acting Oscar, which is fine, but particularly frustrating since apparently it could be if her director didn't sideline her. And everything about this sounded brilliant on paper.

Anyway, speaking of BO, have the pre-sales started? Any way to track that? 

Edited by OreoÀDeux
  • paws up 1
  • sad 2
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 10,464
On 9/9/2024 at 1:58 PM, Emi said:

this is because you spent so much time on GoldDerby forums and it's full of rats throwing sh!t so get out of there and return to us my darling :gaga-thanks:

Most people who seen the movie and posted their revews on Youtube are giving good feedback so yeah basically negativity brings negativity.

Her acting in trailers and the snippet of her scene with Joker is impressive already.

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 9/9/2024 at 7:52 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

For real, like guys.. STOP setting yourselves up :billie:

The HOG Trauma is enough

• thanks 4

Pop-a-911-ster 39,246
On 9/9/2024 at 8:00 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

Yeah our best bet is for the movie to actually be enjoyable and a box office hit. It's not Gaga's time for an acting Oscar, which is fine, but particularly frustrating since apparently it could be if her director didn't sideline her.

Oh I absolutely agree :giveup: let’s hope for an amazing box office and I’m sure the next role will be chosen with that in mind. I don’t see her getting shafted for a 3rd time in a row. I have a feeling she’s VERY AWARE of the reviews that HoG got and now JFAD and she must be telling her movie agent “listen, we really need to pick the next one correctly, I want and deserve to be the focus of my next acting project” 

I really hope she advocates for herself and doesn’t just settle for a role

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 10,464
On 9/9/2024 at 2:02 PM, FRANZGA said:

For real, like guys.. STOP setting yourselves up :billie:

The HOG Trauma is enough

Fun fact I always found her atrocious in a crap movie. HoG is like in top 3 of the WORST movies I ever watch. You were surprised she didn't get the Oscar nomination ? Like seriously ?

ARTPOPster 1,827

Add to the fact that reviewers are now scared to add gaga to their nominations list after she completely missed out at the Oscars:icant: oh it’s gonna be an uphill climb for ms gaga to get that supporting nom

Popstanne 9,918
On 9/9/2024 at 9:04 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Fun fact I always found her atrocious in a crap movie. HoG is like in top 3 of the WORST movies I ever watch. You were surprised she didn't get the Oscar nomination ? Like seriously ?

Please, her acting was on point, and every precursor agreed

• paws up 2
  • thanks 5

Popstanne 9,918

Telling yourself to not expect any nominations won’t make you feel any less upset if she doesn’t get nominated, so we should all just chill and hope, if it doesn’t happen, it doesn’t happen

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 10,464
On 9/9/2024 at 2:06 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Please, her acting was on point, and every precursor agreed

The only thing that movie confirmed is that Gaga can't simulate a s*x act :oops:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,246
On 9/9/2024 at 8:04 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

You thought she was atrocious in HoG?

oh lord….no comments lol. I’m just gonna move on.