Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Kindness Admin 7,527
On 9/8/2024 at 9:24 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Random theory ; Red hair on the set in Paris, what it's actually for the Chappell Roan collab ?

I don’t think any other collabs are coming this year before (or after) the LG7 lead. I could see something next year from the album. But if the Chappell collab is on her album / just a droplet - I think it’s a while away. A remix could probably drop anytime without much fanfare, but I don’t think Gaga would do a remix. 

• paws up 2

Popstanne 9,907
On 9/8/2024 at 10:32 AM, Thrasher said:

Oh it was? I thought we were battling with Taste for the #1 spot :enigma:

on the live chart, yes, but IHSH has 2 versions on AM, and when combined it outstreamed both DWAS and Taste yesterday

• paws up 2

Moderator 7,805
On 9/8/2024 at 3:30 PM, admin said:

I remember the day before the song came out you posted the Spotify top 10 and you said it would be a long time before we saw this chart without Gaga and I thought “don’t get your hopes up” and now look at us. I’m so humbled  :kiss:

Just a quick note that she went straight to the bottom because she went from a bunch of lead rankings to no supporting rankings. She has started to rise, but it’ll take some time- we’ll likely have to wait for the movie to open.  The switch and negative movie reaction will definitely hurt though (at least in the short term).  

I mean when it comes to longevity.... I'm stanning Dua Lipa..... XD

Moderator 7,805
On 9/8/2024 at 3:31 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Nope, just saying it could be for the Chappell collab. I don't think the collab will be on LG7.

By the way I'm pretty sure LG7 lead single rollout is already ready for a moment. 

Or the chappell collab is for something like Haus commercial? Idk?

Its Lady Gaga we're talking about. She always surprises and does the unexpected XD

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 9/8/2024 at 2:30 PM, admin said:

I remember the day before the song came out you posted the Spotify top 10 and you said it would be a long time before we saw this chart without Gaga and I thought “don’t get your hopes up” and now look at us. I’m so humbled  :kiss:

Just a quick note that she went straight to the bottom because she went from a bunch of lead rankings to no supporting rankings. She has started to rise, but it’ll take some time- we’ll likely have to wait for the movie to open.  The switch and negative movie reaction will definitely hurt though (at least in the short term).  

I’m still hopeful Bess

Something else:

during Gucci she started at #1 with k-stew #2, in the end Ms. G missed and KStew got in on sympathy and payola. So, sometimes it’s better in these things to be a late bloomer :oscar:

• paws up 1

Moderator 7,805
On 9/8/2024 at 3:41 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I just hope the style of next era is just not those ugly and basic middle age lady floral dress she was wearing in the studio :bebe:

I would die for crazyga to comeback for a new era :giveup:

• love 1

Moderator 24,142
On 9/8/2024 at 7:10 PM, Dirkje said:

anyone needs a new phone wallpaper?

Omg it looks so good

:darkmode:

Spoiler

IMG-3871.png

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 9/8/2024 at 2:52 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Review for JFAD

Good feedback for Gaga!
Says he thinks atm uncertainty over lead or supporting is hurting her @Leptine

The review of this guy is line with the Italian one I mentioned earlier, I guess this can be close to the general audience reception (so positive).

• thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,461
On 9/8/2024 at 3:53 PM, Leptine said:

The review of this guy is line with the Italian one I mentioned earlier, I guess this can be close to the general audience reception (so positive).

I just watched it, it has a lot of similar thoughts and opinions as the one of my friend I posted here a couple days ago

I guess the general audience and Joker 1 fans will like it just like the first one

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 466
On 9/8/2024 at 9:53 PM, Leptine said:

I would love to watcht that review. But there's so much spoiler in it even though he said it's not omg

Pop-a-911-ster 39,240

Was out of service starting on Friday afternoon, how was the last 2 days? are we smashing? Is DWAS still doing good on radio? Seems like no updates on RT/MC with no reviews added…I saw JFAD is gonna do advanced fan screenings and I saw it’s set for a 115-145$ opening or something like that?

Anything else I need to know? OH AND I SAW GAGA WAS AT THE LOUVRE any hints on that @OreoÀDeux from ATRL or any other sources? 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1