Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 9/8/2024 at 12:36 PM, Ayobabylon said:

The way i would've kms if we didn't have lg-7 n DWAS atm

We-

Dont worry - it could still all change once the film comes out and they choose the category to go for :prideheart:

• paws up 2

Moderator 7,821
On 9/8/2024 at 1:50 PM, ViviLittleM said:

i'll be honest, the lesser we are, the better

200.gif?cid=a240fe2174az1i3ihtdpmrf3kcje

Really? I mean there's so many activity around Gaga rn! We should use it to grow! More people gives us more options for games too! 

• thanks 1
  • love 2

ARTPOPster 2,036

LG7's lead will indeed ride Joker's hype and DWAS current success. Which will most likely be translated in a pretty frontloaded debut. Specially if Interscope might have some radio deals secured. However, it is pretty difficult nowadays to predict if the song will have longevity or not as we never know what will stick to the GP and what not. What I truly think is that the music video needs to be TFMish so we can grab millions of views. Sabrina collected many of them bc the mv for Taste was "cool" so there is still some space for the lead to smash in YT as well 

spacer.png

• paws up 5

Popster to Popster 3,696
On 9/8/2024 at 7:30 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Also maybe we won’t get TTH during the first week for LG7’s lead or maybe it’s the 15s like DWAS

Gaga is not Katy Perry, a lead single out of TTH on its debut is a fad thing.

Popster to Popster 3,696
On 9/8/2024 at 9:03 AM, Hags Labs said:

LG7's lead will indeed ride Joker's hype and DWAS current success. Which will most likely be translated in a pretty frontloaded debut. Specially if Interscope might have some radio deals secured. However, it is pretty difficult nowadays to predict if the song will have longevity or not as we never know what will stick to the GP and what not. What I truly think is that the music video needs to be TFMish so we can grab millions of views. Sabrina collected many of them bc the mv for Taste was "cool" so there is still some space for the lead to smash in YT as well 

spacer.png

If the lead is frontloaded (again), they better do everything they can to hit #1 even if it's just for a week. :pray:

• love 1

ARTPOPster 2,036
On 9/8/2024 at 9:20 AM, Osama said:

If the lead is frontloaded (again), they better do everything they can to hit #1 even if it's just for a week. :pray:

That is exactly what I was about to say. Even though I prefer longevity over frontloaded, in this case, she needs to snatch the #1 position. If hasbeyn was able to do that with mediocre songs like break my soul or texas hold them, then Gaga should be able to achieve that 

spacer.png

• paws up 1
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,083
On 9/8/2024 at 3:21 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Very curious about the numbers GIMME GIMME - KATY PERRY & 21 SAVAGE will do

I think negligible difference with the rest of the tracks,his fans won't care for a pop collab

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,536
On 9/8/2024 at 2:24 PM, Hags Labs said:

That is exactly what I was about to say. Even though I prefer longevity over frontloaded, in this case, she needs to snatch the #1 position. If hasbeyn was able to do that with mediocre songs like break my soul or texas hold them, then Gaga should be able to achieve that 

spacer.png

Perspective always matters. She just released and the time points were quite weak and it was easier to reach #1 while Gaga usually releases with much stronger points on the H100 somehow :leap:

• sad 1
  • thanks 1