Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

The Popster 70

ok according to GODbel’s website the shipping of the cds, the release will be anytime from september until march:

ALBUM RELEASE DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED. PRODUCT WILL SHIP NEAR RELEASE DATE, NO LATER THAN SIX MONTHS FROM SEPTEMBER 7, 2024.”

Edited by dllcll
  • paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,361
On 9/7/2024 at 10:01 PM, dllcll said:

ok according to GODbel’s website the shipping of the cds, the release will be anytime from september until february:

ALBUM RELEASE DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED. PRODUCT WILL SHIP NEAR RELEASE DATE, NO LATER THAN SIX MONTHS FROM SEPTEMBER 7, 2024.”

Wait, six months from sep 7th is march of 2025. But I guess we’re safe. Now Tay Tay needs to stay away and we’re good. 

The Popster 70
On 9/7/2024 at 9:04 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Wait, six months from sep 7th is march of 2025. But I guess we’re safe. Now Tay Tay needs to stay away and we’re good. 

right let me edit :pray:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,361
On 9/7/2024 at 10:06 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Could totally see an October / November album release for The Weeknd 

Yeah, maybe early November with the lead coming in the couple of days?

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,285
On 9/7/2024 at 9:57 PM, JennyWayne said:

Abel better not block us from Spotify #1:overit:

If Gaga / Bruno want #1 on Billboard Hot100 they'll definitely need to do something to boost US numbers like very soon (before Abel and Taylor are dropping) because for the moment I think we got our final peak with #3 

Moderator 7,438
On 9/7/2024 at 10:10 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

If Gaga / Bruno want #1 on Billboard Hot100 they'll definitely need to do something to boost US numbers like very soon (before Abel and Taylor are dropping) because for the moment I think we got our final peak with #3 

Yeah like pushing radio, supporting those streaming parties, etc. I mean Bruno is on tour in Asia rn, he does perform it there though.

The Popster 70
On 9/7/2024 at 9:01 PM, dllcll said:

ok according to GODbel’s website the shipping of the cds, the release will be anytime from september until march:

update here - people who brought the vinyls/ cds get 22nd november as a shipping date in the confirmation emails :pray:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,994
On 9/7/2024 at 3:10 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Yeah. Our last hope is they're waiting for the surprise VMA performance to push it to #1. If not, they're going to let it run its course. :bradley:

• paws up 1

Moderator 7,438
On 9/7/2024 at 10:32 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Honestly just drop DWAS vinyls, a cute EP with remixes or anything. I don't think DWAS needs that much of boost to grab #1

Lemme guess: including the foil edition?

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,591
On 9/7/2024 at 4:37 PM, ViviLittleM said:

The good sis about to flood the charts

His last album debuted at 148k in the US so he shouldn't be a threat to LG7, even more so with another messy physical versions release.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,994
On 9/7/2024 at 3:32 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Honestly just drop DWAS vinyls, a cute EP with remixes or anything. I don't think DWAS needs that much of boost to grab #1

If only Bobby would get off Grindr :lesson:

Moderator 7,438

So a DWAS remix ep for spotify:

Acapella
Bruno solo
Gaga solo
radio edit
Aluminium foil edition

• love 1