Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 18,362
On 9/7/2024 at 6:15 PM, Azor Ahai said:

I hope LG7 doesn't serve Chromatica 2.  I'm hoping for a different sound.

She already said it’s completely different. She never released similiar sounding albums back to back and from what we’ve heard, the music is not house so yeah.

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 18,362
On 9/7/2024 at 6:18 PM, MissAsia said:

Traumatica missed songs with big chorus... And I Don t understand why because chorus was the thing gaga did best

Because that’s not how the music which inspired that record goes. We’re getting choruses on LG7, I’m sure.

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster This Way 669

Interscope is such a flop label... Gaga and Billie have the two biggest songs in the world but USA radio isn t very interesting in these song..bof didn t even reach N 5. Interscope should pay some radios or call Taylor for some chart manipulation

Edited by MissAsia
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,005
On 9/7/2024 at 7:19 PM, DonnieDarko said:

She already said it’s completely different. She never released similiar sounding albums back to back and from what we’ve heard, the music is not house so yeah.

Maybe my ears are wrong but the snippets were giving me Chromatica as they are very electronic.:kiss:

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,539
x2
On 9/7/2024 at 4:14 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Stuck with U 400k

This classic hihi 

Love how u stan this song 

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,362
On 9/7/2024 at 6:20 PM, Dirkje said:

I would be here for a rock/pop influenced album. 

Joanne, ASIB are those to me. I actually love the sound we have from the snippets.

• love 1

ARTPOPster 1,005
On 9/7/2024 at 7:21 PM, MissAsia said:

Interscope is such a flop label... Gaga and Billie have the two biggest songs in the world but USA radio isn t very interesting in these song..bot didn t even reach N 1.. Interscope should pay some radios or call Taylor for some chart manipulation

At least they let them do whatever they want and have faith in them. The album rollouts between Billie and Gaga couldn't be any more different. 

A Popster Is Born 18,362
On 9/7/2024 at 6:21 PM, Azor Ahai said:

Maybe my ears are wrong but the snippets were giving me Chromatica as they are very electronic.:kiss:

They are electronic indeed but totally different. Also I love how she was adamant how totally different LG7 is, so I’m sure it’ll be just that.

:love:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,522
On 9/7/2024 at 9:34 PM, Thrasher said:

The way that song performed makes me wonder about her infamous potential comeback 

She had comeback hype, straight to #1 on TTH + cover, attached to big movie, tribute to Chadwick Boseman narrative, Oscars performance and yet it gets outstreamed by Hold My Hand 

Like if she ever comes back with music they won’t surely do her dirty but if music isn’t on par with expectations it might be a mess 

She was never a debut girlie n never had hype but one thing was that bc of her good ear the comebacks were always successful

Even work debuted at #12 or something n then with radios and all went #1 in later weeks 

Anti tour was a mess n unsold arenas in america, empty Wembly shows 

She knew she hit it right with ANTI n its time to retire instead of becoming Katy Perry 

Popster This Way 669
On 9/7/2024 at 6:22 PM, Arturo said:

The new Kim Petras / Chainsmokers song sounded bland on the snippets but it actually has some good production elements. The breakdown kinda slaps.

I like Kim petras but I hate chainsmokers...... Hope it will a Hite for her 

Moderator 7,439
On 9/7/2024 at 6:22 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Joanne, ASIB are those to me. I actually love the sound we have from the snippets.

Yeah but I mean in the way she collabed with the rolling stones. She would be the artist to bring that sound back and make it cool again I think

ARTPOPster 1,945
On 9/7/2024 at 1:05 PM, BloodyRain said:

Do you think the music video of #LG7 lead is already filmed or gaga is going to work on the visuals these next few weeks now that she has come back to America? 

I think this era has been very well planned and will probably follow the blockbuster promo campaign that Chromatica couldn’t get due to the pandemic. So I truly believe Gaga has already filmed the MV and all the visuals are ready to go. I just hope the lead is coming on the 11th 

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 3,522
On 9/7/2024 at 9:51 PM, Azor Ahai said:

Chromatica was not industrial rock 

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,362
On 9/7/2024 at 6:24 PM, Dirkje said:

Yeah but I mean in the way she collabed with the rolling stones. She would be the artist to bring that sound back and make it cool again I think

Oh I love you with all my heart but that’s not…

:gaga-scream:

• paws up 1

Moderator 7,439

I think DWAS is doing a perfect job in waking up the GP that Gaga is still in the house!

That she's here and people shouldnt sleep on her. Even in the period she doesnt have any releases out :D

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,362
On 9/7/2024 at 6:27 PM, MissAsia said:

I only listened to dance in the shadows.. The rumors from. Fans was so loud that I can t listen to the The snippets she played in Paris 

There are some cleared snippets though. 

A Popster Is Born 18,362
On 9/7/2024 at 6:27 PM, MissAsia said:

I only listened to dance in the shadows.. The rumors from. Fans was so loud that I can t listen to the The snippets she played in Paris 

• thanks 1