Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 3,522

Just found out that the rihanna song from black panthar movie had 70M first week, fake digital sales (which billboard excluded) n 300m playlists on release yet still got blocked from #1

She is such a fraudulent industry plant 

A Popster Is Born 18,361
On 9/7/2024 at 3:56 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Been like that all week

That’s incorrect, ROM was outstreaming MR most of the week apart from two days. Not that it changes anything, I agree, this is tragic for ROM. 

Popster to Popster 3,522
On 9/7/2024 at 9:17 PM, Arturo said:

Single wise I 100% agree but she has a lot of album track gems especially on folklore and evermore.

Yes but I dont think anything is better than cardigan that song is just gorgeous in all the aspects 

Popstanne 8,161
On 9/7/2024 at 5:49 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Just found out that the rihanna song from black panthar movie had 70M first week, fake digital sales (which billboard excluded) n 300m playlists on release yet still got blocked from #1

The way that song performed makes me wonder about her infamous potential comeback 

She had comeback hype, straight to #1 on TTH + cover, attached to big movie, tribute to Chadwick Boseman narrative, Oscars performance and yet it gets outstreamed by Hold My Hand 

Like if she ever comes back with music they won’t surely do her dirty but if music isn’t on par with expectations it might be a mess 

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,361
On 9/7/2024 at 6:05 PM, BloodyRain said:

Do you think the music video of #LG7 lead is already filmed or gaga is going to work on the visuals these next few weeks now that she has come back to America? 

It’s most definitely filmed and I’m sure the second video is also ready to go.

• paws up 1

Popstanne 8,161
On 9/7/2024 at 6:05 PM, BloodyRain said:

Do you think the music video of #LG7 lead is already filmed or gaga is going to work on the visuals these next few weeks now that she has come back to America? 

I think lead video and visuals are already shot, maybe the black hair was related to that

I also think LG7 was supposed to come this summer but then they changed plans and DWAS replaced it because no way she would have teased it in May already only for it to come almost a year later :enigma:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

On 9/7/2024 at 6:49 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Yes, and I hate how people bring up her daily stream to make a point about her alleged relevance. She was simply churning out an album per year on top of countless collaborations. Of course, her daily streams are going to be massive even without releasing another album. She released eight studio within nine years. 

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 659

I think also they have the era very well planned and I hope so. They already have the date of the single and the album booked with so many advance. They know about Chritsmas, Joker hype, Grammys hype and I think the best opcion is the one that they have opted for. Single in October and album in February is f-ing perfect for the success and also for the awards. She can release the second single in January and after the album she could release third and four singles (I want this era to have more than 2 singles, 4/5 REAL singles) and then go on Tour on May. I think they have the entire era planned and I am so HYPED but while we wait keep STREAMING DIW WITH A SMILE

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 4

Popster to Popster 2,994
On 9/7/2024 at 11:10 AM, Thrasher said:

I think lead video and visuals are already shot, maybe the black hair was related to that

I also think LG7 was supposed to come this summer but then they changed plans and DWAS replaced it because no way she would have teased it in May already only for it to come almost a year later :enigma:

Yeah. Stuff been done for awhile now. But that black hair for a few weeks between Paris and Venice was for something...

Edited by Imtired1616

Popster This Way 669
On 9/7/2024 at 6:15 PM, Azor Ahai said:

I hope LG7 doesn't serve Chromatica 2.  I'm hoping for a different sound.

Traumatica missed songs with big chorus... And I Don t understand why because chorus was the thing gaga did best

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1