Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 2,845
On 9/6/2024 at 8:17 PM, Leptine said:

It peaked at #33 on our official charts.. These international songs don’t have high peaks positions anymore in here.

But it was a great radio hit and every pearson that i know rememberthe meleodie and can sing "that's that me espresso" (even without knowing the exact lyrics) , the position on FIMI isn't a real stated of success 

Popster to Popster 2,994
On 9/6/2024 at 2:02 PM, admin said:

I honestly cannot imagine Gaga not being top 10. I think she should be top 5, but I’m sticking to top 10 or I’ll burn Billboard down. This is what I imagine we’ll see:

10. Justin Bieber 

9. The Weeknd

8.  Adele

7. Eminem

6. Kanye West

5. Lady Gaga

4. Drake

3. Rihanna 

2. Taylor Swift

1. Beyonce

Other people who could maybe break into the top 10: BTS, Ariana Grande, Harry Styles, Britney (if she counts), Coldplay (if they count).

If it was Rolling Stone itd be:

Lady Gaga - n/a

• lol 3

Moderator 7,438
On 9/6/2024 at 9:05 PM, Imtired1616 said:

If it was Rolling Stone itd be:

Lady Gaga - n/a

To fix this, Gaga agreed to collab with The Rolling Stones! :cm: 

• lol 7

The Fame Popster 436

Seeing the success BTW album tracks are getting makes me really hopeful for ARTPOP and Chromatica gems breaking out to the GP. Aura, Venus, 911, and Babylon deserve so much :bebe:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Kindness Admin 7,520
On 9/6/2024 at 3:02 PM, admin said:

I honestly cannot imagine Gaga not being top 10. I think she should be top 5, but I’m sticking to top 10 or I’ll burn Billboard down. This is what I imagine we’ll see:

10. Justin Bieber 

9. The Weeknd

8.  Adele

7. Eminem

6. Kanye West

5. Lady Gaga

4. Drake

3. Rihanna 

2. Taylor Swift

1. Beyonce

Other people who could maybe break into the top 10: BTS, Ariana Grande, Harry Styles, Britney (if she counts), Coldplay (if they count).

PS. I think in 25 years Gaga will be top 3 with Taylor and Beyoncé. And in 50 she might be top 2.

• love 3

Moderator 7,438
On 9/6/2024 at 9:09 PM, admin said:

PS. I think in 25 years Gaga will be top 3 with Taylor and Beyoncé. And in 50 she might be top 2.

You better make plans to keep popa911 open for that long then :cm: 

• lol 7
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 9/6/2024 at 4:04 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Dont think so tbh, positions on Hot Hits got worse

I think we overestimate the power of these Hot Hits playlists, tbh. I've never even heard of them outside of this thread. In my country, at least, I know they are useless. 

• paws up 1

Moderator 7,438
On 9/6/2024 at 9:10 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The amount of the first one is truly a Joke(r) compared to the new one!

• lol 1

Kindness Admin 7,520
On 9/6/2024 at 3:10 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The trend since covid has been lower estimates that rise over time. There is a chance the reviews hold us back, but really we should be aiming for 150+ to be a breakout success IMO. But, of course, anything over 100+ is great. 

• love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 25,622
On 9/6/2024 at 9:12 PM, Max_Vandeburg said:

I think we overestimate the power of these Hot Hits playlists, tbh. I've never even heard of them outside of this thread. In my country, at least, I know they are useless. 

Hot hits Italy is the only way to rise here

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
On 9/6/2024 at 9:12 PM, Max_Vandeburg said:

in spain the equivalent playlist (Éxitos España) is proven to have a lot of impact, I guess depends on the percentage of the country's populations that is okay with using a predetermined playlist. I was shocked a few years ago when some of my best friends told me it was something they listened to daily and practically their only way of finding new tracks

• paws up 1

Popstanne 9,061

DWAS and Taste flip flopping on AM US means that they're basically just pulling the same streams so hopefully with a YT, Amazon Music, and Pandora advantage we'll make up the deficit on Spotify.

• paws up 7

A Popster Is Born 11,434

Spotify Poland 

#24 (+4) DWAS / new peak 

Despite Spotify curators OGH behaviour with putting it at #45 on Hot Hits, it still manages to slay :tea:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,481
On 9/6/2024 at 2:33 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Outch 

There's no way WB would even try to campaign her for Best Actress. The category is insanely competitive.

If the reviews get any better and the film smashes, they are gonna push her for Best Supporting Actress.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1