Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 10,285

Hey guys, told you a friend of mine attended the Joker Folie à Deux premiere in Venice, I sent him more questions to have his own feelings (also asked him about what he thinks about critics saying Gaga is 'underused'). If you have some additional questions, drop them, I'll ask him. I'll make a thread about it later today when he'll give me an answer  :ohyes:

• paws up 2
  • hugs 3
  • love 1

Popstanne 9,067

I'm up at 4 am because I'm getting my wisdom teeth out in a few hours (I'm terrified btw nnn) so why did I wake up to literally no spotify OR radio update :bigbird:

• paws up 1
  • hugs 13
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 2,995

Thank God Gaga gave the success stans a global smash hit to keep them occupied while her highly divisive comic book blockbuster rolls out. Otherwise they might doom post themselves into oblivion. Ugh her mind. :whatga:

Popster for Sale 41,580
On 9/6/2024 at 12:01 PM, BibleThisWay said:

Even the artist chart hasn't updated. When the song charts were delayed we usually still got the daily artist updated at a normal time, right?

Song updates before artist on Fridays, iirc

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 670
On 9/6/2024 at 1:08 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Thank God Gaga gave the success stans a global smash hit to keep them occupied while her highly divisive comic book blockbuster rolls out. Otherwise they might doom post themselves into oblivion. Ugh her mind. :whatga:

The first single is coming... We have enough successful things 

Edited by MissAsia

The Fame Popster 436

I was talking to one of my Gen Z coworkers yesterday abt Gaga and asked what their favorite song was… and they said, ”it’s kind of mainstream, but Judas?” 

THE SHOCK ON MY FACE I was so happy!

Spoiler

And when I was talking abt DWAS with another coworker, she was like “is it like Poker Face Gaga :happydance:or ASIB Gaga :awkney:“ so :bebe:

Spoiler

But I was hyping up LG7 so don’t worry y’all, we’ll be safe 

Edited by VoldeLorde
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster to Popster 2,995
On 9/6/2024 at 6:11 AM, MissAsia said:

The first single is coming... We have enough successful things 

And she already has an Oscar, so we can just enjoy the movie (a major hollywood tentpole comic book movie MUSICAL) and support her. Shes so smart like that. :gaga-thanks: